Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Heres probably a noob question

At 2-2 I checked BPS allocation and Bednarek was on 28, with Bruno on 29, then obviously UTD scored again but now that i check BPS allocation Brunos went down (he did waste a chance at the end) while Bednarek has stayed at 28.

Arent defenders suppose to get a minus for conceding goals? as is Bednarek whose team conceded 3 goals is gonna get a 1 BPS.

No don't think they are negative points for goals conceded, unless it was their mistake that led to the goal

If Bruno misses a chance his bps will go down

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Spurs backline does not inspire confidence. Chelsea goals I imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Ace2007 wrote: »
    No don't think they are negative points for goals conceded, unless it was their mistake that led to the goal

If Bruno misses a chance his bps will go down

Mad. Strange though, if defenders concede 2 goals they get -1 point. But their BPS isnt affected at all? (assuming its not their mistake that led to a goal)

Aye Bruno missing a chance does hurt BPS unfortunately at the very end :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Never even heard of the CB for Spurs, Abraham will score in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Took Werner out for a hit but still have 4 players in this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Spurs will score 100%. Thiago Silva way too old for this. Zouma inexperienced at this level.

Question is how many will Chelsea score

Spurs will score 100%. Thiago Silva way too old for this. Zouma inexperienced at this level.

:eek::eek: the lad has made 150 appearances in the PL in the last 5 years - anything but inexperienced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Spurs fan perhaps ?

I'm hoping Chelsea can keep a clean sheet and possibly chilwell or Zouma to score or assist, I took Kane out of my team for Vardy.

I think it might not be a low scoring game, both teams recently keeping stronger, more solid defences, I think it will be 2-2

Werner (Mount) -

Ruled out for offside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Werner (Mount) -

Offside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Thank fook for that!

Ziyech yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Ziyech yellow

He looks off the pace so far unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Starting to regret Ziyech in on my WC the other week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,790 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Starting to regret Ziyech in on my WC the other week.

Was just going to post similar, I've had him a few weeks now not sure he is an fpl asset.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

In fairness when people were raving about him no one seemed to notice that he doesn’t go into the box. He’s still a decent fpl option but didn’t believe the must have hype.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    No. Bruno. Is. Killing. Me.

He’s a must have. According to wiki he has 15 goals in 23 games. That’s before you get onto assists.

Only question I have is he actually going to get to 20, 50 goals quicker than any man utd player in history? RVnistlerooy is the record holder there I presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

dahat wrote: »
    Was just going to post similar, I've had him a few weeks now not sure he is an fpl asset.

If you’ve owned him what are basing this off? Only Fernandes had bettered him in the previous 3 weeks since he returned?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

dahat wrote: »

He blanked in the last gw but scored very well in the 2 before that. I think he'll be very streaky.

I sold him for Jota for this gw

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Ziyech has got me nothing since I got him in. Might get rid for KDB next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I would take a snorfest as I have chilwell

In fairness when people were raving about him no one seemed to notice that he doesn’t go into the box. He’s still a decent fpl option but didn’t believe the must have hype.

There aren't really any must have players - this season, so many options, like you see the most owned player in the league is DCL at just under 61% - but you can easily get away without owning him as others are also returning.

siblers wrote: »
    He blanked in the last gw but scored very well in the 2 before that. I think he'll be very streaky.

I sold him for Jota for this gw

Hard work getting on and off the train at the right stations - most of us seem to get on to early or off to late. Some are always on the right train, and some seem to always get on the wrong train.

He’s a must have.

Haven't heard that phrase in a while :pac:

James yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

James yellow

If I had James I wouldn’t be too happy with the ref there.

Haven't heard that phrase in a while :pac:

Bruno is a must have. He runs the man utd team. Ole would have got sacked the guts of a year ago if he hadn’t being signed. Look at his stats. 15 goals and 12 assists since the start of the year.

Rarely subbed, never rotated.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have three attackers in this , not going well.

That would have been the perfect goal for me :(

Ziyech misses a decent chance. Would have been Chillwell ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Dr. Bre wrote:
    I would take a snorfest as I have chilwell

Getting ur wish so far

Advertisement