Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked account

Options
  • 28-11-2020 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I logged into my online banking and typed in my 6 digit code and it said my account was blocked the details I typed in are right and I can’t contact anyone as all the services are closed now so how can I fix this as I need my account thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Niamh, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

If your mobile app has been blocked then you should still have one pin try remaining by logging on to www.365Online.com through a web browser. 

Once you’ve logged on there successfully then your app should be unblocked. 

Alternatively you can certainly contact our Mobile App Team on 0818200362 and one of my colleagues should be able to assist you with this further. 

This team is available today until 4pm. 

I hope this information helps. If there’s anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamh52

I tried to log into my online the 3 times and online and it didn’t seem to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Niamh52 wrote: »
    I tried to log into my online the 3 times and online and it didn’t seem to work
    Hi Niamh52,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We're sorry to hear this didn't work. In this case, we would recommend linking in with our 365 team on ROI Freephone 1800946156. One of our colleagues will be happy to reset this for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement