Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air tank refill

Options
  • 28-11-2020 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

I recently pick up a pcp air rifle and I'm wondering if anyone knows of somewhere to get a 7L air tank filled?
    Also has anyone any experience with a hand pump for refilling a pcp air rifle and are they much hassell compared to get a tank refilled ever so often

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Hand pump not fun.

In midlands Lakeland’s refill.

Down south Pat Carley.

In Dublin there are a few diving shops that can fill (I think).

Link below is an alternative (expensive) for air on tap *fills rifle air not dive bottles. I have one and it works well.

https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/air-venturi-nomad-ii-4500-psi-portable-pcp-compressor

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Whalberg86

Ask around and see If you have any diving clubs in your area. They'd have compressors or bottle banks that they use for their own refills. A small donation to the club and I'm sure most would be happy to fill for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭alan86

Hi lads I have found somewhere in cork that can top me up. Cheers

Advertisement