Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to service a car in Sligo

Options
  • 29-11-2020 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding a reputable place to get a car serviced based on previous experiences?

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

IMC in Conolly street.

Been going there myself for years with different cars and always got great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Absolutely agree with this recommendation.
    They do a first class job.
    peasant wrote: »
    IMC in Conolly street.

Been going there myself for years with different cars and always got great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Pistachio19

We also use IMC - have done for years with no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Have been going to Marty's Mechanics in Ballymote for a couple of years. Find them great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

peasant wrote: »
    IMC in Conolly street.

Another one for IMC! I think their standard of work is above what you'd normally see in a garage! They are also very careful to check other parts which may need repair or replacement in the future!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

Grease Monkey, Rathedmond

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Central Garage in market yard (Brian Scanlon) is very reasonable on servicing & general mechanics as an indo garage.
    Also Clancy Motors at Carraroe.

Only use Davey Motors if it has to be Toyota specific.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭sligopaul

Another vote for IMC

Advertisement