Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Munster vs Zebre, Mon 30th Nov 8:15pm; Eir Sport 1

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Losing Matt Gallagher is a significant blow. Since he's broken into the team he's been excellent.

The back three selection will be interesting. We'll see who out of Conway, Earls or Daly get a run against Scotland. Daly in particular is very short of gametime. Nash and Sweetnam have been racking up Pro14 appearances over the window.

If Daly doesn't play against Scotland, can he start against Quins? It would be his first start since his injury against Connacht A in September.

I don't think Daly starts against Quins, no matter what happens on Saturday. Haley is JVGs first choice FB. Daly was only starting in August because Haley wasn't available and hasn't played for Munster this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Was it him that got a 50m runaway try for the U20s last year? Theres something special about a tight 5 forward in the open field.
    Yeah. was always capable of things like that. coached teams who'd have played against him through youths rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭Jump_In_Jack

6. Stander, 8. Coombes, 7. O’Mahony should be the new starting back row with O’Donoghue on the bench..

Ahern was impressive.
    Josh Wycherley was solid.
    Would have liked to have seen more of Jack Daly.
    French took his try well but didn’t have any other memorable moments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,477 ✭✭✭✭phog

A curates egg of a performance from us, the BP try scored before halftime but we had some terrible handling errors and some poor decision making from us when we had the ball to cap it all Gallagher picks up what looks like a nasty injury.

Aside from the result we've had better nights in Thomond Park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,477 ✭✭✭✭phog

French took his try well but didn’t have any other memorable moments.

He saved a near certain try too and looked chuffed with himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,631 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

ElisaAtWar wrote: »
    That was such an obvious knock on by Munster but the tmo can't see what's see in front of her face. No wonder folks lose faith

I was getting a Covid hair cut at the time, had my glasses off watching it on a small screen and even I, mr Magoo himself, could see that was a knock on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭ElisaAtWar

Akrasia wrote: »
    I was getting a Covid hair cut at the time, had my glasses off watching it on a small screen and even I, mr Magoo himself, could see that was a knock on

Good response Akrasia, enjoyed that :-)

Advertisement