Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Play

Options
  • 29-11-2020 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭

Any one using this on a wired network? I'm finding my wifi (SkyQ - I know, I know :pac: ) struggles now and again. Get stutters in sound and the picture goes fuzzy. It's not unplayable but I'm just wondering if it's better cabled.

Thinking of getting Virgin in and linking up two rooms with a cable to the router.

Sorry meant to say Steam Remote Play.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

Any one using this on a wired network? I'm finding my wifi (SkyQ - I know, I know :pac: ) struggles now and again. Get stutters in sound and the picture goes fuzzy. It's not unplayable but I'm just wondering if it's better cabled.

Thinking of getting Virgin in and linking up two rooms with a cable to the router.

Sorry meant to say Steam Remote Play.

I was using steamlink, first wifi, than wifi plus cable and at the end with both ends cabled. In last scenario it was the best but still not perfect, drops in resolution from time to time and some stutter. But still would rate it at 7/10. Using two pc could improve the results, maybe the steamlink was weak link ;]

Advertisement