Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2020/2021

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Tierney our player of the szn no question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Our lad Martin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Thank God for that. Odegaard.

Having a mare with technical issues today, have seen parts of a few replays but still don't know how it went it. :pac: Good stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Get in. Dominating this.

Nice one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Get in!! Thoroughly deserved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Watch it again, he stood in from him and let him put it through his legs. No attempt to block the shot.

Ah will ya stop! There are 2 players there to block a shot, he’s all left foot tried something ridiculous and was lucky enough to pop it between his legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,069 ✭✭✭DenMan

Good man Martin! 1-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Get in. We have completely dominated tis game from start bar one miracle shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Underground

Tierney and ESR have Doherty on toast down the left side. Hopefully Jose doesn't take him off at half time.

• Advertisement

fullstop wrote: »
    Ah will ya stop! There are 2 players there to block a shot, he’s all left foot tried something ridiculous and was lucky enough to pop it between his legs.

Poor defending imo. Ran towards him and then stopped and let him shoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Tierney and ESR making absolutely mince meat of Doherty on the left, we should honestly just forget we have a right flank for the rest of the match and it'll be game over.

We dropped Auba to the bench because he was late.... LATE!!

ffs fine him after don't publicly shame the guy and drop him in one of our biggest matches

He was late multiple times, and that's his punishment. I have absolutely no problem with Arteta saying so. Publicly shaming him? My heart bleeds for the poor guy.

Basil3 wrote: »
    He was late multiple times, and that's his punishment. I have absolutely no problem with Arteta saying so. Publicly shaming him? My heart bleeds for the poor guy.

Who? Arteta or Aubamayang?

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Having technical issues sounds like you need to get iptv sorted

Nah just have **** internet. I live on the main road, which runs from the town centre to the IT. I can see other houses have SIRO. I get 12MB when it works well.
    But hey, gotta make sure every one-off house in the country gets 1GB to their door. :rolleyes:

Things like that should be dealt with in private rather than showing a weakness in the team an hour before a massive game, wenger had the right idea with the press - say nothing unless you have to

I'd say they have been dealt with privately in the past, seeing as we haven't heard about all of the other times. I wouldn't be surprised if he had been told that if it happened again, then this is what's happening.

It doesn't show weakness in the team, it shows that the captain showed up late and therefore doesn't get to start. The next guy steps up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,111 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Things like that should be dealt with in private rather than showing a weakness in the team an hour before a massive game, wenger had the right idea with the press - say nothing unless you have to
    Considering it's happened so many times before how do you know he hasn't been disciplined and fined before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Nah just have **** internet. I live on the main road, which runs from the town centre to the IT. I can see other houses have SIRO. I get 12MB when it works well.
    But hey, gotta make sure every one-off house in the country gets 1GB to their door. :rolleyes:

Yes they do, thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

Someone on the Spurs thread said that was a fluke of a goal
    Hmm

It was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Someone on the Spurs thread said that was a fluke of a goal
    Hmm

It's not even his first or best rabona but fair play for him today our best player today in a sea of mud

YouTube link below to his best

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OKlt_O1F5bk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,069 ✭✭✭DenMan

Poor Freddie, having to sit beside that pair!

davycc wrote: »
    It's not even his first or best rabona but fair play for him today our best player today in a sea of mud

YouTube link below to his best

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OKlt_O1F5bk

I'm assuming you're lost because that muck wouldn't have much of an audience in here

So what's should arteta say when asked why aubameyang is benched?

Lie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Quazzie wrote: »
    Considering it's happened so many times before how do you know he hasn't been disciplined and fined before.

I can't think of one circumstance whereby I think the approach that he took is the correct one. No way should he have shamed him at a press conference before the NLD. Just no way. Whatever way he wanted to deal with it, he should not have made it public right before the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Odegaard has been trying to score that exact goal the past couple of games

• Advertisement

Azatadine wrote: »
    I can't think of one circumstance whereby I think the approach that he took is the correct one. No way should he have shamed him at a press conference before the NLD. Just no way. Whatever way he wanted to deal with it, he should not have made it public right before the game.

I don't see why not? If he's dropped him, why should Arteta be forced to lie to cover up the fact. Then ye would all be complaining about dropping Auba for no reason. It was the players fault, so the player should take the heat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Pepe coming on, apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

I don't see why not? If he's dropped him, why should Arteta be forced to lie to cover up the fact. Then ye would all be complaining about dropping Auba for no reason. It was the players fault, so the player should take the heat.

Arteta said it was a disciplinary issue but he wanted to keep the actual reason private... what was the actual point in telling everyone it's a disciplinary issue but then not telling us the issue? just say he is not in the starting 11 today and that's it. Go public with the reason after the game if needed

It's mad that the club captain can't be arsed to turn up on ye for one of the biggest games of the season and no one has a problem with that but instead would rather complain about Arteta

You should really be making your fortune mind-reading because **** me you do plenty of it on here for free.

• Advertisement

You should really be making your fortune mind-reading because **** me you do plenty of it on here for free.

I'll value your opinion about the club a bit more when you actually bother watching the games. :rolleyes:

Cedric shows what we've been missing out on by having Bellerin being a nailed-on starter for half a decade.

I'll value your opinion about the club a bit more when you actually bother watching the games.
    Oh burn. I'll value your opinion when you're not nodding along while we bumble around mid-table.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

il be fuming if we dont win this, by far the better team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Smith-Rowe is a baller

Come on, 4 more goals and we overtake Villa. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭emmetlego

Christ Dele alli now. Really dislike him.

Was worried about the midfield battle but Ndombele did nothing today.

Think this might be reversed.

Peno surely l

Loving the defender wagging his finger. :pac:

• Advertisement

Pen?

Now put it away.

Piece of piss :P

Yeeeessssss.

Great pen. That's how you take them.

Sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Yeeeees!

Keep this up, no sitting back nonsense please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

Poxxed to get that in fairness. No more talk about a conspiracy against us, id be livid if that went against us. He fluffed the chance completely

O finally var is on our side!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Nice, wasn't sure if the penalty will be given, but I'll take it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement