Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2020/2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,147 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

If Collymore is saying it then surely it's Liverpool. How would he get inside info on anything regarding us?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Underground

omega man wrote: »
    We’d be the likely club if there’s truth to it.

Soyou'retellingmethere'sachance.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Quazzie wrote: »
    If Collymore is saying it then surely it's Liverpool. How would he get inside info on anything regarding us?

Yeah, rumour is it's FSG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭omega man

Fair point. I was clutching!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Souness doing the Chelsea match saying he thinks all clubs are tied to legally bonding contracts and says it'll be interesting to see how they will get out
    I'm sure in the next few days it'll all come out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭Azatadine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

This night just gets better and better...

KSE have alerted JP Morgan Chase that they are ready to sell Arsenal after the collapse of the super league.

@talkSPORT

https://t.co/etBYJjcdEL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

greendom wrote: »

KSE have alerted JP Morgan Chase that they are ready to sell Arsenal after the collapse of the super league.

@talkSPORT

Please please please god. Jesus please

@talkSPORT

Fake account unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

@talkSPORT

Links to an article from last year

• Advertisement

Nooooooo

@talkSPORT

Banned.

Have to say this new UEFA CL format sounds like a pile of ****e

Have to say this new UEFA CL format sounds like a pile of ****e

It doesn’t look good on paper at least.
    I’m sure it’ll change before it’s introduction in 2024.

Feck sorry guys. Sucker punched by social media!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,712 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

@talkSPORT

Holy crap really??

Naw, that's too good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

That's a pity. Now for another 10 years of dealing with a sulking Stan and midtable mediocrity. Can't see him selling either with the club being used as collateral for his loans

darego wrote: »
    That's a pity. Now for another 10 years of dealing with a sulking Stan and midtable mediocrity. Can't see him selling either with the club being used as collateral for his loans

The Arsenal supporters should constantly call for him to get out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Would it be a stretch to think that KSE continuing ownership of Arsenal hinges on wether the SL goes ahead or not?

• Advertisement

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Would it be a stretch to think that KSE continuing ownership of Arsenal hinges on wether the SL goes ahead or not?

If that was the principal reason for the investment. Now that's further away than ever. We live in hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Is it even possible for him to sell until his loans are paid off?

Depends on whether they view today as (a) nail in the coffin of the super league or (b) delaying the inevitable and the SL will still happen, maybe in 2024 just before the reformed Champions League.

Hard to guess what they're thinking because as I said earlier, there's a dearth of actual football knowledge amongst KSE. They haven't a baldies about what they're doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭emmetlego

A lot of very reliable sources on Twitter now saying Arsenal are out of ESL.

Thankfully. My hubby was so enraged he took the laptop off me tonight and signed up for the AST.... And he’s as tight as they come! :-)

Any chance they could organise a tweet about it? They were pretty quick to announce themselves as a Founding Member (Ha!) on Sunday.

• Advertisement

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Any chance they could organise a tweet about it? They were pretty quick to announce themselves as a Founding Member (Ha!) on Sunday.

Here you go.

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1384626900056805379?s=19

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Knocked out of Europe before it even started. #ArtetaOut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,619 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

W

Sneaky cowards backing out only because they see the house of cards tumbling down. Says everything about them.

"We made a mistake, then Chelsea bottled it, so we're taking this opportunity to lie to you all one more time."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

City, Liverpool and Tottenham also announced on their twitter accounts that they withdraw.
    That was quick. . .

• Advertisement

That statement is awful, truly mealy mouthed.

Greater solidarity? By giving the two fingers to the 14 other clubs in the PL? Do they think we're fcking stupid??

"The system needs to be fixed" - give me a fcking break. Highest ticket prices in England and the club has been on a steep decline since 2017. Do me a favour. Ridiculous statement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Deduct every single club 30 points and ban them all from europe for two years. Let us and spurs fight relegation and let leicester, west Ham, everton fight for the title..I hope the clubs aren't going to get away with this. They need punishing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yep absolutely ridiculous statement , we made a mistake , ya you did buying the club **** back home to your NFL teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Deduct every single club 30 points and ban them all from europe for two years. Let us and spurs fight relegation and let leicester, west Ham, everton fight for the title..I hope the clubs aren't going to get away with this. They need punishing.

I don’t see how any of the clubs involved are going to be punished by their leagues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

L'prof wrote: »
    I don’t see how any of the clubs involved are going to be punished by their leagues

If they were being threatened to be kicked out they can be threatened with points deductions. They can't get away with this with a "sorry"... Which they clearly don't mean. Sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,147 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

So you want your club to be sent into a relegation battle?

Ridiculous thing to to say about a club you support.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Lads it’s been a frustrating few days full of anger and emotion, park the bickering for one night!

Good man Ian Wright if fly to London quicker to protest than attend a game

So you want your club to be sent into a relegation battle?

Ridiculous thing to to say about a club you support.

Ah yeah shur no harm done right? Force this leech kronke out of our club. Hit him in the pocket.

I'm ****in ragin these lowlifes have denied us the full joy of Jose gets sacked again day. We'll have to wait at least another year for that again.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Surely there'll be a price to pay for this? I can't imagine the rest of the Prem clubs & the FA are gonna take being treated like this lying down?

Surely there'll be a price to pay for this? I can't imagine the rest of the Prem clubs & the FA are gonna take being treated like this lying down?

UEFA made it clear that there was time to retract their participation in the ESL. I think it would be counterproductive for the PL to punish their biggest assets even after their side action.

UEFA made it clear that there was time to retract their participation in the ESL. I think it would be counterproductive for the PL to punish their biggest assets even after their side action.

Fine. But someone gives Stan & Josh an actual kick up the arse.

Do we have a deal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,700 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I'm not surprised. It was clearly a daft idea that was never going to fly.

The Spurs Express (@TheSpursExpress) Tweeted: It looks like Jose Mourinho will be the only Super League manager to ever be sacked. The Special One. https://t.co/7JLmlKhYoA https://twitter.com/TheSpursExpress/status/1384575822334504962?s=20

OmegaGene wrote: »
    What’s that rag doing in this thread ^^

Just thought it was kinda funny. Sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

To do nothing would be pathetic - some sort of punishment needs to be dished out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,192 ✭✭✭beer enigma

PL clubs met virtually yesterday, heard there was a unanimous call to expel the 'six' and that may have caused the sudden backdown

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement