Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New iOS App

Options
  • 29-11-2020 10:48pm

Is this ever going to be sorted out? I’ve used mobile banking for years and since this new app arrived all I’ve ever seen is an animated circle with “running security checks” under it. For a company your size it shouldn’t be that hard to have a functioning app.

Comments

And after a couple of attempts, with the correct pin I have used for years, I’m getting texts saying you’ll lock my account after another failed attempt. Sort yourselves out, this is an absolutely joke of a service. Especially when I’m paying so much for it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi ReginaldSmythV,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty with our new app. To check this, it would be best to link in with our Mobile app team on 0818200362. One of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement