Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad delivery dates

Options
  • 30-11-2020 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭

i'm looking for a new iPad, but most stockists I've checked seem to be 4-6 weeks delivery time. That's Apple, CompuB, Amazon.

Can a change to that delivery time be expected, or just suck it up and wait until after Christmas?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Effects wrote: »
    i'm looking for a new iPad, but most stockists I've checked seem to be 4-6 weeks delivery time. That's Apple, CompuB, Amazon.

Can a change to that delivery time be expected, or just suck it up and wait until after Christmas?

Ive 2 ordered since start of November and both are due between 3rd & 6th December

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

Ordered one from iconnect Sunday. Coming tomorrow. Seems out of stock in a lot of usual places

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

speedfreak wrote: »
    Ordered one from iconnect Sunday. Coming tomorrow. Seems out of stock in a lot of usual places

Great. That sounds perfect, and I can drop in to them tomorrow!

I didn't recognise the name, but then when i looked at their location, I remember I've bought some mac adapters from them in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Picked up a space grey 128gb earlier. Last one they had in stock!
    Thanks again for the replies.

Advertisement