Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curragh post primary or st conleths

Options
  • 30-11-2020 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

As you can guess from the title I'm looking to find out if one of these school is better than the other. I couldn't find much information about either school on here other than someone asked about curragh post in the Newbridge chat and was told its an ok school. My son has been accepted by both and although st conlets is closer to us we don't want to pick a school based on that. I appreciate any info anyone can give.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Horusire

I have heard from a teacher friend that the curragh post primary is one of the worst in the country.

I have no evidence of this so it's hearsay but surely there are tables?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tony K1983

An old thread I know but just wondering what school you decided on in the end. My son's just been given a place in Curragh Post Primary but I can't find much good information on the school.

Advertisement