If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG CX 65" and Panasonic UB820 4k Blu-Ray Player

Options
  • 30-11-2020 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I am interested in ordering these items. Firstly, do you have both in stock? If so, what would be the total price for both (including shipping) to Waterford City? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I am interested in ordering these items. Firstly, do you have both in stock? If so, what would be the total price for both (including shipping) to Waterford City? 
    Hi Leopardi1978.

Thanks for the post.

The 65CX is a fantastic television and is still showing for purchase on our .ie website.
    Priced at 1979 Euro Delivered.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204678-lg-oled65cx5lb-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

The UB820 is unfortunately out of stock an no current ETA for more to arrive.

If you are interested in the 65CX I would purchase directly via our website as stock is still flying out the door this morning.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Leopardi1978

Thanks ever so much for the prompt and helpful reply, Kenny. Could you suggest any alternatives to the 820? I was hoping to use my XBOX Series X as my primary 4K player, but news about the lack of Dolby Vision and raised blacks have discouraged me. 

Thanks ever so much for the prompt and helpful reply, Kenny. Could you suggest any alternatives to the 820? I was hoping to use my XBOX Series X as my primary 4K player, but news about the lack of Dolby Vision and raised blacks have discouraged me. 
    Hey Leopardi1978.

You could check out the Sony PX800 priced at £289
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204258-sony-ubpx800m2-uhd-blu-ray-player.aspx

Currently in stock and ready to ship.

Much appreciated, Kenny. Does the LG CX still come with the free LG earbuds? I was on the verge of ordering last night and that was the deal on offer, but having checked just now, it seems that that offer is no longer available

Much appreciated, Kenny. Does the LG CX still come with the free LG earbuds? I was on the verge of ordering last night and that was the deal on offer, but having checked just now, it seems that that offer is no longer available
    Hi Leopardi1978.

The deal is still showing on our .co.uk website so if you order one I can add the free headphones manually :)

• Advertisement

Hi Leopardi1978.

The deal is still showing on our .co.uk website so if you order one I can add the free headphones manually :)
    Thanks for all your help, Kenny. Order placed. I would appreciate the inclusion of the earbuds!

Hi Leopardi1978.

Thanks for all your help, Kenny. Order placed. I would appreciate the inclusion of the earbuds!
    Hey Leopardi1978.

If you PM me with your full name I can add the Free earbuds to your order :)

Thanks for the business.

Hi Leopardi1978.

Hey Leopardi1978.

Thanks for the business.
    PM Sent!

Hi Leopardi1978.

Hey Leopardi1978.

Thanks for the business.
    PM Sent!
    Thanks Leopardi1978.

I'll get that sorted for you.

Hi Leopardi1978.

Hey Leopardi1978.

Thanks for the business.
    PM Sent!
    Thanks Leopardi1978.

Thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Leopardi1978.

Hey Leopardi1978.

Thanks for the business.
    PM Sent!
    Thanks Leopardi1978.

Thanks again!
    No problem Leopardi!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.