Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Team Talk XII: Farrell's First Fifteen

Options
1115211531154115511561158»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ox would surely start and any of the SA tightheads would most likely as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭nerd69

Props are hard. Porter and furlong are class like but its possibly a style thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭50HX

Ditto, I think it will be a hum dinger of a match, brutally physical, hope we get out of these tests without any significant injury

All quiet in the irish camp, bodes well but home advantage might just swing it, roll on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭techdiver

I'm thinking this could be a bad tour for Ireland. I worry that we will be handily brushed aside. The players look to be on the decline since the world cup and I can't see how a team mostly made up of players that had another failed year for Leinster can muster the performance required to play South Africa in their back yard.

I reckoned post World Cup that we'd have a bad year and if we look at the 6 nations objectively we were poor overall and France were a shambles in the first game which papered over the cracks in my mind. All performances post the France game were poor. I think the real regression will start to become evident this weekend.

I really hope I'm way off the mark but I haven't felt this negative since the end of the EOS and Kidney reins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭Clo-Clo

The local charity asked him for money and he wouldn't donate to them, based on that he is average

• Advertisement
Advertisement