Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much are tvs in tesco?

Options
  • 30-11-2020 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi there I'm looking to get a 65 inch tv before Christmas, can anyone that knows,please tell me the prices in tesco for tvs,it doesn't have to be the most up to date tv,so long as it has hdmi ports I'm happy,thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

About three fiddy

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lauraww

Pacifico wrote: »
    About three fiddy

Are you seriously lol thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

He's not.

The TV range is very variable based on store size. You'll have to go check, basically. Smaller stores won't go that big either usually. You also need a big car to transport a 65"er!

Note that very cheap TVs often have low brightness, poor contrast screens and extremely poor picture processing; which gets really, really noticeable on a 65". Its a false economy to get a cheap one.

For 65", Powercity starts at 560 for a cheap brander and is 600 for a Samsung - I wouldn't even consider the 40 quid "saving" there and I'd just go for the Samsung.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ytjeffsy29

They usually sell Sharp brand TV, which I would suggest avoiding it. Very buggy and loads of issues. I'd say go for Samsung or LG or Sony if budget is not a problem :) - [Most of them do have HDMI ports]

Since today is cyber Monday which some electrical shops have a sale (Harvey Norman/DID/Curry), go shops around and check other stores too.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

All 65" TVs are going to have HDMI ports, two or three normally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Richersounds might be able to do a good deal and they have their own boards section.

Stick to LG, Samsung or Sony and you won't go wrong.

Advertisement