If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43UN73006LC

Options
  • 30-11-2020 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am interested in LG 43UN73006LC television. It is listed as available for £329 on your website but not possible to buy. I would be grateful if you could reserve it for me. You can contact me by PM to arrange payment etc.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

crazyhorse wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am interested in LG 43UN73006LC television. It is listed as available for £329 on your website but not possible to buy. I would be grateful if you could reserve it for me. You can contact me by PM to arrange payment etc.
    Thanks
    Hi Crazyhorse.

Thanks for the post.

The 43UN73006 is currently temporarily out of stock and we are chasing as ETA on these with LG.

If there is no "Buy It now" button on the website it is a good indication that the product is out of stock.

Might there be another set on our website that is of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭crazyhorse

Hi,
    Thanks
    Hi Crazyhorse.

Thanks for the post.

The 43UN73006 is currently temporarily out of stock and we are chasing as ETA on these with LG.

If there is no "Buy It now" button on the website it is a good indication that the product is out of stock.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for getting back to me. I had decided on this tv based on the Which review. If it is likely to come back into stock soon I would be happy to wait. Are there any sets you would consider better at similar price point?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,
    Thanks
    Hi Crazyhorse.

Thanks for the post.

If there is no "Buy It now" button on the website it is a good indication that the product is out of stock
    Hi Kenny,ck

Thanks for getting back to me. I had decided on this tv based on the Which review. If it is likely to come back into stock soon I would be happy to wait. Are there any sets you would consider better at similar price point?
    Hi CrazyHourse.

I currently have no ETA for more arriving and would not like to offer up a guess to when this might be unfortunately.

At the minute there is a 43" there is the Hisense 43AE7400 priced at 399 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204810-hisense-43ae7400ftuk-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

There is the 50" version of the UN73006 the 50UN73006 priced at 449 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204697-lg-50un73006la-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.