If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA RN602 Silver

Options
  • 01-12-2020 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

HI, Was wondering if you have a RN602 in silver in stock atm?
    Thanks

Edit:
    Any of these in silver actually
    RN602
    RN303d
    AS301
    AS501

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

gines_ wrote: »
    HI, Was wondering if you have a RN602 in silver in stock atm?
    Thanks

Edit:
    Any of these in silver actually
    RN602
    RN303d
    AS301
    AS501

Thanks
    Hi Gines.

Thanks for the post.

All the Yamaha stock is in the Black Finish unfortunately.

At the moment we have none in the Silver finish. Silver is usually not usually a finish that we stock the Yamaha products in.

I can try to see if we can special order any of these in the Silver but I would say not as I've checked some other bits recently and got told by Yamaha they had no stock or ETA.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 gines_

It shows up on your webpage, with telesales option only, so I thought I'll ask you here first.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202194-yamaha-rn602-silver-silver-network-stereo-receiver.aspx?swapstore=1

It shows up on your webpage, with telesales option only, so I thought I'll ask you here first.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202194-yamaha-rn602-silver-silver-network-stereo-receiver.aspx?swapstore=1
    Hi Gines.

We did have the silver at one stage but it went out of stock.

I checked with Yamaha this morning and they have no ETA for any more of the Silver versions arriving.

Hi Gines.

I checked with Yamaha this morning and they have no ETA for any more of the Silver versions arriving.
    How about this one [font=arial, sans-serif]Yamaha R[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]-[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]N803D??[/font]

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Gines.

How about this one [font=arial, sans-serif]Yamaha R[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]-[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]N803D??[/font]
    Hi gines_

I have the RN803D available in black but not the silver finish unfortunately!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

this RN803D looks tempting. Can I use PayPal when making a purchase with Richersounds?

this RN803D looks tempting. Can I use PayPal when making a purchase with Richersounds?
    Hi Gines.

Unfortunately we are not setup to take Paypal payments.

It would be to be credit or debit card or else a bank transfer.

Hi Gines.

can you confirm RN803d is in stock?
     I have one in my basket but the rest of your webpage shows no stock.
    Dont want to pay only to find out Its not available

Hi Gines.

Managed to place the order, hope to get it before the weekend 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Gines.

Managed to place the order, hope to get it before the weekend 
    Thanks for the order gines_!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.