If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price match/beat?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

endacl wrote: »
    Looking at making the TV audible.

Not looking for anything fancy. Just basic operation and sound improvement.

Looking at the JBL Bar 2.0. on the site at €119

Curry's will deliver for €119
    https://www.currys.ie/ieen/tv-and-home-entertainment/dvd-blu-ray-and-home-cinema/home-cinema-systems-and-sound-bars/jbl-bar-2-0-compact-sound-bar-10200158-pdt.html

On the basis of "don't ask, don't get", do you care to beat?

:D
    Hi Endacl.

Thanks for the post.

Currys.ie have a delivery charge of 5.99 Euro on there products.
    [th]Order subtotal[/th]

€119.99

Enter an offer code+
    Offer code

[th]Delivery[/th]

€5.99

[th]Amount due (Including VAT)[/th]

€125.98

Delivery is included with our 119 Euro price making us just that bit cheaper already :)

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

May have put my foot in it. I suggested it at home, and everybody went quiet. Seems somebody might have got me one for xmas already....

Whoops!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

endacl wrote: »
    May have put my foot in it. I suggested it at home, and everybody went quiet. Seems somebody might have got me one for xmas already....

Whoops!
    Hey Endacl.

It would seem like it from the Silence :D

Guess you'll just have to wait now and see what Santa brings you :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.