Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

okidoki987 wrote: »
    €10 free credit. :D.
    The problem with the credit is it expires in 28 days and is pretty much useless for anything other than out-of-bundle usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭corks finest

Quackster wrote: »
    The problem with the credit is it expires in 28 days and is pretty much useless for anything other than out-of-bundle usage.

e5 accessory credit here aswell if anyone wants it
    VS9XLIDOSCM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭kindalen

Be useful to me, as I only use that phone now and then as a spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tx, didn't know that, I'll find something to use it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

have 100 minutes if anyone wants them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Darksoul

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    have 100 minutes if anyone wants them

Yes please?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Darksoul wrote: »
    Yes please?

code sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I got a €5 accessories code today, anyone want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Nabbed a €15 JustEat voucher today. Pity the selection locally is so poor, but it'll get used nonetheless! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

€5 voucher if anyone wants it. First to PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭herrdood

A free bill. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Did somebody say... nice one €15

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Spn744

Here are 2 €5 off accessories voucher ( I must be one of the unlucky ones) unfortunately you can’t stack them but the headphone deal does make it good. First come first served.

G5MT2C5NB6

5Q83NJMD2T2

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Another €5 off accessories voucher here - just pop me a PM!

I used the last €5 off accessories voucher on the iFrog which are definitely not a bad buy for the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

Finally something other than an accessories voucher - just won a Fitbit Versa 3.

Daughter got all excited at the thought that there might be some decent prizes released... and scratched to win €5 credit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,111 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

As I've also VF broadband can I enter from the app there also?

Yes. I switched to Clear mobile so only have Vodafone TV and internet and I can enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭ablelocks

i have 5 phones on my account, and the "prize" on the app for each phone was the same accessories voucher code.

should each phone install the app and enter the competition seperately?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,872 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

ablelocks wrote: »
    i have 5 phones on my account, and the "prize" on the app for each phone was the same accessories voucher code.

should each phone install the app and enter the competition seperately?

I have 2 accounts (mobile & home). I got different prizes using the same app on same phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

I've just got a text from Vodafone telling me I won a 15 quid just eat voucher from fantastic freebies this week. I didn't thought I won a 5 euro accessories voucher. It tells me to click on a link to activate it, i didn't like but I'm just wondering if anyone else has got something similar. You'd think if it was a scam they would have told me I'd won one of the really good prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 15,984 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

App still not working for me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

I've just got a text from Vodafone telling me I won a 15 quid just eat voucher from fantastic freebies this week. I didn't thought I won a 5 euro accessories voucher. It tells me to click on a link to activate it, i didn't like but I'm just wondering if anyone else has got something similar. You'd think if it was a scam they would have told me I'd won one of the really good prizes

Got the same text but cant load the page it says to go to to redeem...like you I'm sceptical but it came through on the text message that I receive from Vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭rizzee

Just downloaded the my Vodafone app and registered for the first time to try win some prizes :-) the app is saying " New App Experience on the way - while we update our systems you will be unable to use the app. We will be in contact closer to the rollout with further details"

I've tried looking for Fantastic Days on the browser but redirects to the App so can't avail of this it seems?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭onform

I received something similar. I hadnt won a Just Eat voucher. The link in the text I received doesn't open. Wonder if did Vodafone make a balls up and sent out prizes by mistake?

onform wrote: »
    I received something similar. I hadnt won a Just Eat voucher. The link in the text I received doesn't open. Wonder if did Vodafone make a balls up and sent out prizes by mistake?

Was thinking the same

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭konline

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Got the same text but cant load the page it says to go to to redeem...like you I'm sceptical but it came through on the text message that I receive from Vodafone

Same here. Their website and the mobile app are crap, having so many issues. Can't register, can't reset password and their customer support comes back with same answers all the time. They want 3 days to fix anything and no follow up after that.

rodmn2377 wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one anyway and yeah came through on the normal Vodafone text. Be delighted if they have sent me another prize though

Glad I'm not the only one anyway and yeah came through on the normal Vodafone text. Be delighted if they have sent me another prize though

I'd be the same as that a decent prize not like the 5 quid off overly expensive accessories

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

I feared the same but the just eat vouchers are legit. The l2m.me link doesn't work but if you go to just eat and enter the code in the redeem gift card section it works. Mine is for 15 euro :)

fizzy wrote:
    I feared the same but the just eat vouchers are legit. The l2m.me link doesn't work but if you go to just eat and enter the code in the redeem gift card section it works. Mine is for 15 euro

I just tried this and told me the code was invalid, I wonder did everyone get the same code and you were lucky enough to redeem it first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,838 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

fizzy wrote: »
    I feared the same but the just eat vouchers are legit. The l2m.me link doesn't work but if you go to just eat and enter the code in the redeem gift card section it works. Mine is for 15 euro :)

Thanks those steps worked for me :)
    15e credited to Just Eat.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement