Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

I just scratched ,not a winner but it's telling me I can try again in an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Does anyone know if there's a particular time of day that's it's better to scratch the ticket? I won a lot of vouchers (almost all of which I've given away here) when I was scratching in the early hours of the morning but as things have moved on it's been getting later and later, and in the last few days I've won sweet FA!

Just be interested to find out what time anyone who won a significant prize scratched at, to see if there was a pattern or a window.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's a particular time of day that's it's better to scratch the ticket? I won a lot of vouchers (almost all of which I've given away here) when I was scratching in the early hours of the morning but as things have moved on it's been getting later and later, and in the last few days I've won sweet FA!

Just be interested to find out what time anyone who won a significant prize scratched at, to see if there was a pattern or a window.

Unfortunately finishes tomorrow so probably not much use at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭garrettod

I just won a €15 accessories voucher, so there's still prizes to be won.

I also got two €5 vouchers, since the competition began.

I don't suppose the vouchers can be combined?

Anyone found any decent accessories to buy with the Vodafone vouchers?

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

A bottle of Coke Zero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭billbond4

vicwatson wrote: »
    A bottle of Coke Zero

Got a bottle of coke as well
    (also got, 5e credit, data and 100 mins calls)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Thats thrle wrap then..airpods(still not delivered !),few penneys vouchers and lot of free credits,accessories vouchers, calls etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Thats thrle wrap then..airpods(still not delivered !),few penneys vouchers and lot of free credits,accessories vouchers, calls etc

You done well to win anything decent at all. I think I only seen one other person win a phone. Apart from that the prizes are fairly dire.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

DopeTech wrote: »
    You done well to win anything decent at all. I think I only seen one other person win a phone. Apart from that the prizes are fairly dire.
    Three €10 Penny's vouchers and a few Vodafone add-ons/credits.

The first iteration of this before Christmas, I won two pairs of Airpods and a €50 Sports Direct voucher so I really can't complain!

Quackster wrote: »
    Three €10 Penny's vouchers and a few Vodafone add-ons/credits.

The first iteration of this before Christmas, I won two pairs of Airpods and a €50 Sports Direct voucher so I really can't complain!

When did u get the airpods delivered? Already a week in and no sign of them

• Advertisement

When did u get the airpods delivered? Already a week in and no sign of them
    Off the top of my head, I think it might have been in or around a week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,892 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

What's headspace about?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭DopeTech

What's headspace about?

https://www.headspace.com

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

T&Cs say that this was to end yesterday, but was able to get 2 x cards today. Both no winners though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,329 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

€5 accesories voucher if anyone wants it: VFQ8M4TVJC3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

so far 9 cards scratched
    6 cards = better luck next time
    3 card = €5 Accessories Vouc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

VF97638W4CV
    VF7H87N66MQ

€5 vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭joejoew

VF-5WFND6LBHH

Lifestyle sports 10% discount for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Offer seems to be ended now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Offer seems to be ended now.

Cheers, marked Expired

If this changes, report this post and a mod will update it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭madmax72

Got my phone today

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

I received a 10gb free data which was not delivered, Vodafone online Help updated my account.

madmax72 wrote: »
    Got my phone today

Still waiting on airpods

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭go4it

got a 10e credit voucher, went through sweete 3rd party to claim the free credit.
    Credit was applied to account , valid for 1 month.
    As with the previous free credit offers from vodafone ( different scratch cards, friday freebies, etc ) there's a catch :
    - if you're a prepaid customer , and have already accumulated credit , the free credit will be consumed only after you use up all your pre-accumulated credit.
    Tried premium numbers, sending chargeable sms, paying for apps in playstore , buying vf bundles, etc .

So if you have more than 50 quid in your prepaid balance, expect to win some more free credit ( to force/tempt you to use up the previous accumulated credit )

Great service from vodafone, but keep your eyes (not your wallet) open

No, that's not correct, bonus credit is used first.

But the problem is that bonus credit can only be used for regular calls/texts/data. It can't be used for premium calls/texts, buying add-ons, Google Store purchases etc.

Which makes bonus credit next to useless if you have a bundle to cover your regular usage.

Still no airpods ffs…shambles

Anyone knows where i can i spend excess credit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057869861

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

If you mean bonus credit, see post a few above yours for the very limited options. If you mean excess credit that you purchased, see the link above for plenty of options.

• Advertisement

Following on from a previous post on how the VS codes some folk were posting here were useless and couldn't be shared, I conducted a little experiment.

Two accounts in this household won at the same time so we redeemed each others codes to see what happened (the two prizes were different amounts of useless credit). A week later, the credits were applied to the accounts they were won on rather than the accounts they were redeemed on. So you can't even swap prizes that way.

Advertisement