Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

Hadn't realised this was back again, but thanks to this thread I am now and looks like I got 10gb of data for free 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

so far 1 better luck

1 5 euro credit

1 100 mins free and

1 life style sports voucher

Congratulations! You have won a 10% Discount Off Life Style Sports prize, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies. How to Claim:1. Go to https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/ and select your item(s).2. Enter NBNXWTR3M4 discount code at checkout and complete transaction.3. Enjoy shopping!

dont want it so it above for anyone who does

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Has anyone received their free credit yet? Last time around it was activated within a couple of days, this time nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

I won €5 on the 08th Sept but nothing as of yet

Anyone know what is in the candyman sweet treat prize??

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭amdaley28

I won a couple of small things Coke & Supermacs voucher but nothing.

Said the vouchers would come by email but nothing 😏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Check your spam folder the emails comes from noreply@sweete.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,889 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

anyone want a Supermacs cookie voucher? First PM gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Funny thing with supermancs voucher is that once u apply they expire even if u dont complete order 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Boojum code

BOOJG2VH

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Thanks just used your lifestyle code, was shocked it was still valid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Anyone used Supermacs codes? Cant get it to work as it charges for cookies even after code is recognised

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Update ; Just received my free minutes from 9th September

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

so far

1 not a winner

2 free credit

1 free minutes

2 lifestyle sports

any one win any of the top prizes here yet

Another voucher

Congratulations! You have won a 10% Discount Off Life Style Sports prize, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies. How to Claim:1. Go to https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/ and select your item(s).2. Enter N4PLKQ9RSC discount code at checkout and complete transaction.3. Enjoy shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Free credit won Sept 8th applied today!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭go4it

got a 5e credit , completed the details ( they forgot to ask me dob and mother's name ) and got a email back saying credit will be applied within 7 days ( most likely on the 7th day)

i have a feeling the 5e credit is given to payg users with built up credit, to ensure they have 1% chance of spending it in 28 days..( you need to spend your accumulated credit first , and then the bonus credit , but not on apps/premium numbers/carpark)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

10% Discount Off Life Style Sports 

43FFFNQ6C6 

Please, if you use it let people know.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Julabo

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

No, bonus credit is used before normal credit but, as you say, what you can use it for is very restrictive to the point that it's completely useless to many.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

I got a 10% Lifestyle code that I won't be using. If anyone wants to PM me they can have it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

That's my experience also. I won 5 and 10 bonus credit in that order but only the 10 has been applied to date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

Is everyone able to access the app then?

I haven’t been able to access the Vodafone app for months now. Just downloaded the most recent update and once I log into the app all I get is a pop up message of “your new app experience is on its way” and then saying they are updating their systems.

Am I the only one getting this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭go4it

app is fine ; just when they need to enforce an update you can't open the app, and then it redirects you to playstore ; maybe pause app, clear cache and uninstall , then download and install again

Thanks for your advice but still the same for me. I even downloaded the app to my iPad and get the exact same message when I try to log in.

Just very puzzling!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,924 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I’m the same rebel

see my above posts

are you on a business account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

I get that message too. Was thinking it was because I’m on a business account.

Seve OB I just saw your posts on the previous page and that screencap you posted is exactly what I get. So it seems to be a weird glitch that blocks out business accounts…hmm I’ll have to contact them then I guess and tell them to switch me to a personal account as not sure how I ended up with a business one in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,924 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

At least you can do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I won a coke zero. First person to pm me can have it...

Edit: this is gone now.

Post edited by dulpit on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Hi there,

Congratulations! You have won a 10% Discount Off Life Style Sports prize, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies.

How to Claim:

1. Go to https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/ and select your item(s).

2. Enter QTNNGL5MHD discount code at checkout and complete transaction.

3. Enjoy shopping!

Don’t forget to share a photo of you enjoying your prize on social media with #FantasticFreebies and tag @VodafoneIreland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 hampton

Boojum at home 15 percent off

code VS4PEDBGSTD

Advertisement