Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

Few free to use but let the next person know it’s gone if used

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelungs

Same here 14 days ago.

The free Coke zero I won had no barcode when sent.

Free data I won is of no use as I have 40g a month.

There was a time #fantasticfreebies was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Looks like its over

• Registered Users Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Here's more codes if anyone wants them:

• 10% Discount Off Life Style Sports - 4QG5KZLGGS, X2SHGK4F34
    • 15% Discount Off Boojum At Home - BOOJ4RVV, BOOJ954H
    • Supermac’s and Papa John’s Free Chocolate Chip Cookies x 4 - VTCd49MZm49, VTCd8pkZR11, VTCd9pdJR46 (exp. 30/10)
    • €5 Vodafone Accessories Voucher - VF3MP59JFWS (exp. 30/11)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

The apps giving an error now when it trys to load the scratch card. Anyone else having issues today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

i got a message saying there was a problem uploading my scratch card. Had it since yesterday.

Got on to VF’s chat and they told me to clear my cookies, loads of other stuff, remove the app and reinstall it.

so when I go to do it a pop up says if I continue I will lose all my data.

I get bacK on to them and ask what data, and he says, your usage data and phones you might have earmarked for updates. I ask, will my bills go and he says no and probably not your usage data either.

So is this the usual telling you what you want to hear? Why the pop up then? They have told me a load oF rubbish over the years so I take what they say with a pinch of salt. I’m also trying to find out if the scratch campaign is over, but I can’t find anything on their site. Does anyone know for sure and has anyone lost anything by deleting and reinstalling the app? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

im getting the same message, there is a problem loading your scratch card.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Were you able to get the cookies without paying for something else? I can’t get it to work without having something else on the basket….

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

they need to fix the timer that it rests at midnight of each day, and not 24 hours since the last card

• Advertisement

I won't get to a Centra or SuperValu today so here's a free Coke Zero for someone else:

i have used expired ones successfully so you may try morrow and i may work !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

I won €5 €10 and 100 mins and so far €5 has shown up as a bonus credit in the app anyone experienced same ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Sarn

I’ve found them hit and miss when applying the credit. Also, the app only shows the first free bonus credit. A balance request gives extra details e.g.

“Your balance is €XX. You have an extra allowance of €4.64 credit valid until 14 OCT 2021. You have an extra allowance of €5 credit valid until 18 OCT 2021. You have an extra allowance of €5 credit valid until 19 OCT 2021. You have an extra allowance of 100 any network minutes valid until 21 OCT 2021.”

However, my app says the €4.64 bonus credit ends today. So I’m not sure what’s going on. My network minutes shows up in my app.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Won the candy man thing about 2 weeks ago, it arrived today. A Twirl from a multipack, a bag of strawberry Haribo and a Refresher bar. Random selection but free is free!

Sorry if this has been asked already search is not what it used to be here, but can the free credit from this offer be used to buy apps from the play store or will it use your own credit?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,768 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭onform

Is the bonus credit of any practical use at all then?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭go4it

it can be used to pay for services outside of your bundle/subscription ; if you have a subscription with everything included , bonus credit won't be so useful ( and you'll get more often, since 'they' know you won't spend it)

If you are on prepaid sim without any bundle activated , and mostly receive calls , the bonus credit will be handy.

@offtopic : if you work night shifts, and listen to online radio stations from Australia/New Zeeland you might try to give them a call live in one of their talk shows - 5euro should cover 'Greeting from Ireland - Dublin calling ' - all the extra chat will be on your own expense...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Ah, I got a message from DPD saying something from 'All Bar None' was due - suspect it could be the candy man prize? did you receive a similar text?

Disregard, figured out it's something completely different, sports and social thing from work!

Post edited by Shlippery on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Back for Halloween just bagged a coke zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Not showing in my app (yet, anyway)

It's a Halloween quiz rather than the scratch cards.

Looking at the T&Cs the prizes include:

• 1,100 x Coke Zero 500 ml via SuperValu/Centra valid until November 9th
    • 700 x Joe & Steph's Popcorn
    • 700 x Lily O'Brien's Chocolates
    • 500 x Uno Pizza Diavolo Pizza Kit

Closes 23:59 October 29th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

Thanks I won Coke zero too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Sarn

They’ve run out of prizes for the day.

Anyone has cookie from supermacs vouchers unused ? It works now in App and expiry date is 31st ..they are good cookies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,926 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Usually works for my wife but this one is not showing at all

Advertisement