Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere got these in stock now?

Options
  • 02-12-2020 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what stores have iPhone 12 mini in stock right now on pay as you go? I need to physically hold the mini and 12 to judge which one to get and I want to go straight to a store that has them in

Tnx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Any phone shop should have demo models out on display to touch and hold, even if they’re not actually in stock. Then you could decide whether it suits you or not and order it from Apple if they don’t have it.

And if they do have them, none of them are going to open a box from stock for you to try out for size.

You don’t say what part of the country you’re in, so personal experience of people here might not be much use to you. Your best bet if you absolutely want to buy direct from a shop that has them in stock is to phone all your local stores and ask. But all the main shops should have the demo models out.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CandyButcher

Any phone shop should have demo models out on display to touch and hold, even if they’re not actually in stock. Then you could decide whether it suits you or not and order it from Apple if they don’t have it.

And if they do have them, none of them are going to open a box from stock for you to try out for size.

You don’t say what part of the country you’re in, so personal experience of people here might not be much use to you. Your best bet if you absolutely want to buy direct from a shop that has them in stock is to phone all your local stores and ask. But all the main shops should have the demo models out.

Oops sorry, Dublin :)

Advertisement