Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a snooker/pool diner

Options
  • 02-12-2020 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a slate bed snooker/pool diner earlyish next year.

Any recommendations that won't break the bank. Was thinking 1500 euro max.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Mimon wrote: »
    Looking to get a slate bed snooker/pool diner earlyish next year.

Any recommendations that won't break the bank. Was thinking 1500 euro max.

Been looking at this myself recently and phoning around. No one seems to have any stock at the moment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Picked one up an attractive 6ft slate bed pool/diner adverts.ie, ended up €1100 delivered and installed which I'm pleased enough with as it is in excellent nick. Was talking to a lad in Lyric, http://www.lyric.ie/shop/ who said they were getting some stock in last week so they could be worth giving a bell. I think €1500 would be at the low end for a slate bed pool/diner but probably doable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

smacl wrote: »
    Picked one up an attractive 6ft slate bed pool/diner adverts.ie, ended up €1100 delivered and installed which I'm pleased enough with as it is in excellent nick. Was talking to a lad in Lyric, http://www.lyric.ie/shop/ who said they were getting some stock in last week so they could be worth giving a bell. I think €1500 would be at the low end for a slate bed pool/diner but probably doable.

Thanks :). Looking to get the Kitchen refloored in the new year so will try for on after that.

Advertisement