Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lower Decks Creator Mike McMahan & USS Titan Designer Sean Tourangeau stop by my Pod

• 02-12-2020 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

This was the first time the two gents met each other, and the discussion included the Titan's on-screen debut, designing the Cerritos, creating the Luna-class, and ship design with crew diversity in mind. ((The expanded, full chat with the gents is exclusively available to patrons at or above the Enterprise-C tier on our Patreon.))

Get a link to the episode here: www(dot)shiptalkingpod(dot)com or just search for 'ship talking podcast' in any streaming app \\//_

Expanded episode here: www(dot)patreon(dot)com/shiptalkingpod

Would love your feedback if you get a chance to listen <3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

I started listening after your last post. Really enjoying it so far - I've listened the first four. The length is great - I have too many long podcasts that it's hard to find the time to slot them in around my more time sensitive podcasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭ilovesmybrick

It was enjoyable, and as with the last poster I like the length. It's the perfect length to have one while I'm getting ready in the morning/prepping dinner/etc. I do find with the hour long podcasts I zone out a bit at times. I also really liked the point about the Sovereign being the "new" type of ship if you grew up with older Trek. I'm also really interested to see what their concepts are for the California class in newer episode, the kept hinting and no information! I'm really impressed with the interviewees you are managing to get!

Advertisement