Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Assemble anyone Help Dublin

Options
  • 03-12-2020 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭

Ok ordered PC from AWD and my understanding was that it would be assembled but eh No:mad:

PC is below

So anyone on Dublins Northside can assemble it as I would just F it up

I know its easy for those who know and plenty of YT video etc but I don't want to try it just yet as I would short circut, break etc or give it covid:o

Anyone help if they can PM me

https://photos.app.goo.gl/22qrPa8zC1dndmPh6

ITEM DESCRIPTION
    AWD Falcon Ryzen 5 3400G with VEGA Graphics PC For Gaming AWD FALCON RYZEN 5 3400G WITH VEGA GRAPHICS PC FOR GAMING
    FL4-M37-FAL1
    OPTIONS:
    GAME FASTER - BUILD TIME: STANDARD BUILD TIME - 7-10 WORKING DAYS (MON - FRI)
    PC MEMORY UPGRADE DUAL DDR4 : ** SPECIAL OFFER ** ADATA SPECTRIX D60G RGB 16GB (2X8GB) 3600MHZ DDR4
    CHOOSE YOUR CASE: GAMEMAX FALCON BLACK/BLUE
    CHOOSE YOUR PSU: CORSAIR CV450 BRONZE RATED
    CHOOSE YOUR MOTHERBOARD: ASUS A320M-R
    CHOOSE YOUR GRAPHICS CARD: APU VEGA GRAPHICS
    CHOOSE YOUR PRIMARY HARD DRIVE: ADATA SX8200 PRO 512GB NVME M.2 SSD - READ 3500MB/S , WRITE 3000MB/S
    CHOOSE YOUR SECONDARY HARD DRIVE: NO DRIVE
    CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM: MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 64 BIT - INSTALLED AND FULLY OPTIMISED **SPECIAL OFFER **
    CHOOSE YOUR INTERNET SECURITY PACKAGE: NO INTERNET SECURITY
    CHOOSE YOUR WIFI: 1200MBPS DUAL BAND INTERNAL DUAL ANTENNA WIFI CARD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,648 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Any photos of both sides of the inside? Usually they just include the boxes for the power supply/mobo etc but they're usually installed

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Any photos of both sides of the inside? Usually they just include the boxes for the power supply/mobo etc but they're usually installed

Yeah, I dont see CPU/RAM boxes etc. Tenner says its assembled already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Ok like an Arsenal Forward making a darting run and Xhaka not seeing him I have had that moment :o

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MeB1C9ABjLBn1d5VA

Just saw the boxes and was like WTF

Power cable is there but not sure what extra wire is for?

i am just going out now to poke my eyes out:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Thats a couple of SATA cables that come with the motherboard and your setup doesn't need them.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Get her plugged in and fired up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 br3ak666

hey he is decent guy if you still need assitant, he did my build and spot on, highly recomend him !
    https://www.instagram.com/ggmachines/

Advertisement