Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to get in touch with DPD

Options
  • 03-12-2020 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, DPD only delivered part of an shipment to me yesterday (one of two packages was not delivered), and I'm trying to get in touch with them to find out about the other package. What's the best way to do this, as their online chat is a robot telling me the order was delivered or, if I ask to speak to a real person, I get a screen telling me all their agents are busy and I can't make any contact. Is there a contact number, or would I be better going to the nearest depot?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

blastman wrote: »
    Hi folks, DPD only delivered part of an shipment to me yesterday (one of two packages was not delivered), and I'm trying to get in touch with them to find out about the other package. What's the best way to do this, as their online chat is a robot telling me the order was delivered or, if I ask to speak to a real person, I get a screen telling me all their agents are busy and I can't make any contact. Is there a contact number, or would I be better going to the nearest depot?

TIA

Twitter, they're very responsive

• Registered Users Posts: 68,788 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I got through to a human from the chatbot at ~9:30am two days ago, was waiting very briefly - was shown as being first in the queue. Issue resolved first go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Thanks lads, I did get through to a human on chat by accident, I think, he was helpful enough and said the missing item was held up by DPD International. Gave me an email address to query it on, but no response so far. Just worried that because their tracking system says the consignment is delivered, that it might fall between the cracks as I can't trace it...

Advertisement