Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celbridge : Buy house in Celbridge Old Town and Travel Time, Schools

Options
  • 03-12-2020 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All,
    I am planning to buy house in Celbridge near OldTown Woods and thinking of pros/cons of travel either through 67/67x or 120 or may be through Hazelhatch train station.

I would be going to city center for work and want to know the commute times. Google says it approx 1 hours 10 mins either using 67 or 120 if I leave between 7:30-8:30

Want to know the bus board experience, is it full and are there any seats available.

Also would be good to know which are the good schools near Old Town, the closest one is Scoil na Mainistreach and looking to get admission for my kid.

Please can you provide some feedback and suggestions on the above points.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

"Buy house in Celbridge Old Town and Travel Time"

I read this bit and thought that would be the greatest sales pitch for a new estate ever conceived. More suited to Lyon's Estates maybe? :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

The lack of time travel in the OP disappoints me!

Best of luck with the move though!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

Can't help on the bus info, but as for schools, you have three within walking distance and all are equally great schools. What Celbridge lacks in infrastructure it makes up for in quality education.

Advertisement