Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 network ireland

• 03-12-2020 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi can anyone help me here as it seems 48 mobile network themselves still haven't. I'm wanting to call and text a UK mobile phone number and I can't do both. Does anyone know if I need to buy an add on or what is the story. Totally lost. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Steve.g wrote: »
    Hi can anyone help me here as it seems 48 mobile network themselves still haven't. I'm wanting to call and text a UK mobile phone number and I can't do both. Does anyone know if I need to buy an add on or what is the story. Totally lost. Thanks

You need to have credit to be able to call or text any number outside Ireland

What’s a Top Up/Credit?
    Top up/Credit is the amount of credit that you can add to your account with your payment card. This credit will sit on your My48 account and you can use this balance to pay for membership, add on's or international calls if and when you need them rather than using your payment card.

To add additional credit to your account just Login My48>>My Profile>> Payment details>>Add Credit

Advertisement