Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone lose an SD card in Dublin 6?

Options
  • 03-12-2020 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭

Contained musical performances, if it's yours I'll post it back to you. Found on the ground today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

you didnt plug that into your laptop did you? could have had anything on it, including a key tracker. personally would be bringing it into a shop to get looked at before using my card online again thats for sure! stay safe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

sugarman wrote: »
    :pac:

Pick up some tinfoil while youre at it!

Seriously? This is a very common scam these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

you didnt plug that into your laptop did you? could have had anything on it, including a key tracker. personally would be bringing it into a shop to get looked at before using my card online again thats for sure! stay safe

I'm OK with antivrus and malware protection thanks! And two factor authentication

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

sugarman wrote: »
    :pac:

Pick up some tinfoil while youre at it!

fair enough. no tinfoil hat here at all at all.

but if the op did indeed plug that into a laptop, his laptop has had a potential breach. if its a corporate laptop there is a potential breach and it is the ops responsibility to report it to the organisations data controller and worse still, (depending on the organisation) it is potentially a fireable offence.

tin foil hat stuff indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Possibly a student from DIT in Rathmines?

• Advertisement

Victor wrote: »
    Possibly a student from DIT in Rathmines?

Maybe, but thought they would be all online lectures at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Maybe, but thought they would be all online lectures at the moment
    Not everyone has their own grand piano at home. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Contained musical performances, if it's yours I'll post it back to you. Found on the ground today

Decent thing to do. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

you can put an ad on www.lost.ie free

riclad wrote: »
    you can put an ad on www.lost.ie free

I'll do that cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Might be worth a few emails to the Colleges of Music. There aren't that many of them.

Advertisement