Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reopening of shops

• 03-12-2020 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi, Im just wondering if anyone has been to the Pavillions since they opened up on Tuesday, i was going to go at the weekend but im afraid it will be manic!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭Lady_North1

I was there yesterday and it wasn't too bad. Definitely busy but manageable. The earlier you go the better, in my opinion. Need to go on Saturday so I'll be there about 9am.... early bird catches the worm :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'd say the worst queues will be at Penneys, the other shops shouldn't be too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭Acey10

Yeh I noticed that the queues had started to form at Dunnes grocery when i was there the last few weekends, think il try and be there early, i do want to go to penneys,if there's anything left!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I popped into Dealz at the Omni yesterday after collecting some stuff in Argos, and I heard someone remark on how quiet it was. A staff member said "That's because everyone is in Penneys" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭TK Lemon

I would think that the weekend will be mental. Try get there early in the morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They need to control 10 people families on a day out hanging around the congestion points of the lifts and the parking ticket machines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭Acey10

Thanks all, i went this morning, was busy but not as bad as I was expecting!

Advertisement