If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subwoofer query

Options
  • 03-12-2020 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Can the 
    [font=Lato, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Sonos Sub Gen 3 Wireless Subwoofer[/font]
    work with the DM100 I got from you some years ago
    or will be better off getting the Sonos Arc?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment 

Hi

I’ve given your query it’s own thread - this is better than tagging it onto an old thread.

You are always welcome to open a new thread for a query.

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Noddy45 wrote: »
    Can the 
    [font=Lato,]Sonos Sub Gen 3 Wireless Subwoofer[/font]
    Hi Noddy45,

Thanks for the post!

The Sonos Gen3 Sub wouldn't work with the Canton D100 as it needs to run wirelessly from the Sonos app and be connected to another Sonos item!

You would need either an Arc or a Beam to be able to use the Sonos Sub!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Noddy45

Can the 
    [font=Lato,]Sonos Sub Gen 3 Wireless Subwoofer[/font]
    Hi Noddy45,

Thanks for the post!

The Sonos Gen3 Sub wouldn't work with the Canton D100 as it needs to run wirelessly from the Sonos app and be connected to another Sonos item!

You would need either an Arc or a Beam to be able to use the Sonos Sub!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
    I'll buy the Arc so and then depending on how it works Ill consider the Sub. If I bought the Arc from you today, when could you ship it? I live in southern Ireland. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Noddy45,

thanks for the post..

We don't ship over the weekends unfortunately but we ship Monday-Friday so if you purchase over the weekend, stock permitting. we would ship Monday for Tuesday / Wednesday delivery.

Hope that's helpful but as ever keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Noddy45

Hello John,
    In that case, please can you check whether you have the sonos arc to ship on Monday - black or white (not bothered about the colour) - and let me know then when can you ship it and when do you think I’ll receive it.
    Thanks

Hi Noddy45,

thanks for the post..

We don't ship over the weekends unfortunately but we ship Monday-Friday so if you purchase over the weekend, stock permitting. we would ship Monday for Tuesday / Wednesday delivery.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hello John,
    In that case, please can you check whether you have the sonos arc to ship on Monday - black or white (not bothered about the colour) - and let me know then when can you ship it and when do you think I’ll receive it.
    Thanks

Hi Noddy45,

thanks for the post..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Noddy45.

I have one Sonos ARC left in the Black Finish.

Currently priced at £799 and I will ship it for free. Also include our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

If you want to go for one drop me your contact number in a PM and we will call you to finalise the order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.