Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Value

• 04-12-2020 8:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Mods can move if their is a thread already but I looked and couldn’t find it.

What are peoples teams value currently? Been a bit Of a strange season so wondering has it been reflected here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

How has it been a strange season (Fantasy-wise) for Team Values?

Just curious on that because people say that every-single-season (there is a thread I think btw)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

callaway92 wrote: »
    How has it been a strange season (Fantasy-wise) for Team Values?

Just curious on that because people say that every-single-season (there is a thread I think btw)

As in a lot of mid range priced players have delivered and premium players like Kun and TAA haven’t returned like they have in previous years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Mods can move if their is a thread already but I looked and couldn’t find it.

What are peoples teams value currently? Been a bit Of a strange season so wondering has it been reflected here.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058120209

Think that's the one you want, it's called FPL team value 2020/2021

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement