Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dublin stock of iPad or iPad Mini (2020)

Options
  • 04-12-2020 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭

Tough to get hold of these. Anyone know any places I may not have thought of yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭whippet

3DataModem wrote: »
    Tough to get hold of these. Anyone know any places I may not have thought of yet?

there are massive constraints on these at the moment - even the apple store are quoting weeks for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

I got the Ipad 2020 from Currys a few weeks ago, maybe give them a ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I picked up an iPad 8th gen 128gb last Friday in iConnect on Henry St. It was the last one they had in space grey, but they might still have other colours/models left.

Anywhere else I was looking was quoting delivery times in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Managed to get one in BTs (the entry level 8th gen) so happy enough. Pleasant surprise TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭turfthrower

Anyone seen any iPad Air (2020) for sale anywhere in the Dublin area? Seem to be sold out everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

Anyone seen any iPad Air (2020) for sale anywhere in the Dublin area? Seem to be sold out everywhere.

Have you tried the 3rd party phone repair shops? Places like aj electronics in swords might have stock

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭turfthrower

I've tried Currys, Compub, Harvey Norman etc, but I hadn't thought of that. Will check them out now, thanks.

Advertisement