Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwanted/Swap Codes for PS5 *ONLY * See note in OP

Options
  • 04-12-2020 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Place all unwanted or swaps for codes here for the PS5.

Too many sob stories and random waffle on the order update threads.

*PLEASE remember to be cautious of fake codes and emails*

No selling. Purley for swapping codes or passing on unwanted orders to those who want them.

Better to state your location and what store etc...

Best of luck.

Mod note: Just be aware, just because you get a "code" doesn't mean it's real.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I have a code for PS5 Disk in Argos Killarney, looking to trade with someone in Dublin or surrounding areas.

EDIT:Sorry I can't answer any PM's from newbies

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Share codes at your own risk folks. Somebody might easily say "yeah, I've a code in Kilkenny and need one in Cork, I'll trade", and never had a code in the first place!

Consider the person as well, how many posts they have, how long they are on the forums? Are they so desperate they won't con you and just feel guilty about it, but you've still been conned!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jabbasolo

Looking for an unwanted console or code anywhere in the country, please let me know if you can help, digital/disc either would be fantastic

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Berty wrote: »
    Share codes at your own risk folks. Somebody might easily say "yeah, I've a code in Kilkenny and need one in Cork, I'll trade", and never had a code in the first place!

Consider the person as well, how many posts they have, how long they are on the forums? Are they so desperate they won't con you and just feel guilty about it, but you've still been conned!

Fair play berty. There are good people out there and especially in boards, but I agree to check all details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dizan

Looking for a code anywhere in the country and will pay for a code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭GreyAlien

Looking for a code ideally in the Killarney area for a disk version. Sorted for a ps5 for myself, but am on the lookout for a friend, a Christmas present for their kid. Cheers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sorry folks, I’m closing this down. It’s too risky to be letting people organise swaps - potential for trouble and scams is too high.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement