Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

LeeroyJ. wrote: »
    Bit dodgy, I skipped the queue buy just logging on to the website and ordering there, i reckon there will be many cancellations

Yeah I had none either, logged in, bought, 20 seconds, the end. Got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I don't use Paypal, was going to pay by card but don't trust GameStop to refund me if goes pear shaped!

Don't want a voucher

That's why I used PayPal. Also I tried on another account and didn't get any q. Could buy a second right away. Odd how some have one and some don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭muddypuppy

It's probably some glitch, any page on multiple devices bring me to the queue. Can't go to https://www.gamestop.ie/Account/LogOn and login for example

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Says I got one. Choice of Digital or Disc. Took the digital.

Finally!! Was stuck on a call when the notification went off and delegated it to a colleague who came through and has just pinged me over the receipt.

Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Why am I still in a waiting room 20 mins later when people here got in straight away? What is this system :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I was waiting since 3.48pm. Just got one 2 minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Had one in the basket at the final "confirm order" button, then realised it was Gamestop and questioned what I was even doing, so closed the browser. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Oymyakon

Open on 5 devices, still on queue ��

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

For anyone that got through the Gamestop queue, is there any option to trade in something (ie a PS4 Pro) against the cost?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Still in queue. Any mention of a delivery time frame for yoy lucky ones who got one

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Was in queue on desktop for 30 mins, opened page on mobile and was able to buy one 5 mins later. Weird setup but hopefully I got lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 qeorqe

a bit what??? you are lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Confirmed just checkout there

Got through now on one of my 5 devices hahahaha, they’re saying delivery time of 2-4 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Disc sold out, digital still available says on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Disc sold out Digital still available

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭muddypuppy

A friend of mine managed to snatch one, for me the site died and I got kicked at the bottom of the queue... apparently they are sold out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

JonnyM wrote:
    Disc sold out Digital still available

Balls still in queue think I'll wait for smyths surely will have some soon

Oh my god I’ll be the laughing stock of this forum, honestly didn’t expect to get through so I spent too long deciding at the checkout whether I was ready to splurge and when I hit confirm order I got the message saying stock is gone :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Disc edition sold out now

Digital left

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Still in the queue for the last 45 mins 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Sold OUT.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Rather get one from Smyths or Harvey Norman anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

I hope they treat the customers that got one better than the people who preordered with them in Sept.

I couldnt believe the comments on here that people were still waiting 2 months on for their preorder. It looks like they have planned this better this time so likely be a much smoother process

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

Interestingly they have the Series X in stock as well. Seems alot of retailers getting stock more often now

I think its shocking Currys have 2 days in arow forced customers out into their shop for preorders.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Well fair ****s to @Atlas_IRL for the tip on the Gamestop drop.

Got one for a mate who joined the queue too late. He's buzzing but I told him with Gamestop you never know so don't thank me until I have it in my hands ha..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

I picked up my disc edition from Currys Navan today (Got a call yesterday evening). Still cant believe the hunt is over. What a whirlwind. Best of luck to you all still looking for one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Oymyakon wrote: »
    Oh my god I’ll be the laughing stock of this forum, honestly didn’t expect to get through so I spent too long deciding at the checkout whether I was ready to splurge and when I hit confirm order I got the message saying stock is gone :o

I did the same just before Christmas with Littlewoods. Had it in the basket, had the money ready to go but dithered for a couple of minutes about blowing that much just before the holidays and they were sold out when I went to pay. Was kicking myself afterwards but got sorted a couple of weeks ago with Smyths. Don't lose faith.

Advertisement