Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dcas88

skerry wrote: »
    Nice one. Got confirmation and cancellation email off them but still no call. I'm wondering how they are prioritising these

I’m not too sure how they’re prioritising it, I know of someone else who can get theirs mid week in the same store, but they got a cancellation email and a €30 voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 3 amyobrien88

This morning she was there at 11.15 he said you have to be there early to get it, she just got pure Lucky because while in the que she was told the lad in front of her got the last one and just happened that when she was paying for what she bought she ask the guy on the till and the woman beside her said she wasn't taken it so my sister could have it
    Ps I've no idea how board works so I'm prob reply to this wrong sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3 amyobrien88

Curry's in naas today had 10 ps5, my sister got one today by the skin of here teeth, only digital one, lady in front wanted one for her sister but after a phone call it turned out she only wanted disk version so my sister got it, couldn't believe her luck he said aid game stop had them yesterday aswel, so keep faith ����
    kmart6 wrote: »
    How long ago was that?

Thanks from:
    skerry
    Today, 13:12 #303
    amyobrien88

Adverts | Friends
    This morning she was there at 11.15 he said you have to be there early to get it, she just got pure Lucky because while in the que she was told the lad in front of her got the last one and just happened that when she was paying for what she bought she ask the guy on the till and the woman beside her said she wasn't taken it so my sister could have it
    Ps I've no idea how board works so I'm prob reply to this wrong sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 29 locksdown

Has anyone gotten any in Currys in Cork ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gayformoleman

radarjump wrote: »
    Dang, forgot about the Parcel Motel Oversized parcel ban over Xmas! Has anyone used Address Pal, is that an option?

Ive used them before, you have the option to collect from PO or delivery to home. Not sure about larger items though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Curry's in naas today had 10 ps5, my sister got one today by the skin of here teeth, only digital one, lady in front wanted one for her sister but after a phone call it turned out she only wanted disk version so my sister got it, couldn't believe her luck he said aid game stop had them yesterday aswel, so keep faith ����

GameStop only had preorders and that's all they will have until the new year so none will go on general sale before Christmas with gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ricimaki

Be cautious with using Parcel Motel. I've had a PS5 stuck with them since launch. Customer support is very poor. Seems to be a lot of people have similiar issues of packages taking weeks to get through in the Parcel Motel thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Gave Tesco customer service a call and he couldn't shed much light on the calls situation other than they got more stock and are ringing some, not all, customers who had cancellations.

Mates sister had a pre order with Gamestop which went in around September and was originally told no go before Christmas, had a call yesterday to say she will have one before Christmas so guessing they got more stock and people might be getting them a tad sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

ricimaki wrote: »
    Be cautious with using Parcel Motel. I've had a PS5 stuck with them since launch. Customer support is very poor. Seems to be a lot of people have similiar issues of packages taking weeks to get through in the Parcel Motel thread.

I haven't used them in about 4 years after that Xmes they had packages in busses and you had to line up for hours to get yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I haven't used them in about 4 years after that Xmes they had packages in busses and you had to line up for hours to get yours.

What is it today Ian? Are you still looking for a ps5 or giving yours away? I can’t keep up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 therealdog

Just been to Currys Limerick. None there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭newport2

Nice one. Got confirmation and cancellation email off them but still no call. I'm wondering how they are prioritising these

Tesco called me at about 3pm and offered me one, so they are still calling people who got cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 5 _daithi_

Just got a call from Tesco informing me I’m on their list after my original order was cancelled on November 19th. Get to collect in the next week or two!

Call was from an 051 number from Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

What time did you guys get original order confirmation from Tesco.... I’m still hoping I get a call, order confirmed at 09:45 and cancelled at about 12:55...hopefully they have enough to to keep calling us.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

@newport2
    @_daithi_

Out of curiosity what time was your original order at? Trying to figure out if I have any chance of getting a call

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Smashyeggman92

Did anyone get a call from a tesco in cork specifically Wilton? If so can you dm me, I missed a call from a number on Friday and now I’m ****ting it that it was from them. I wanna drop you the number that called me and if someone could confirm that would be great.......although saying that I’ve probably missed my chance but not knowing is driving me simple

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭newport2

Mudlan wrote: »
    @newport2
    @_daithi_

Out of curiosity what time was your original order at? Trying to figure out if I have any chance of getting a call

I actually never got a confirmation email after ordering, although my order did go through and I then subsequently got the cancellation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Richie from tesco. You are a legend.
    I got my confirmation mail at 9.39 on the 19th and cancellation later on that day

Just got a call sayong I can collect next week. 05133 was the start of the number for whoever was worried that they missed it

Mudlan wrote: »
    @newport2
    @_daithi_

09:38

• Registered Users Posts: 2 InsomniWrench

Got the call from Tesco about an hour ago. Collection from Mahon on the 14th.
    For those asking, the number started with 051 335, my original confirmation email was Nov 19 at 9:38am. Got the cancellation email the same day at 1pm.

He said an email will be sent to confirm details once everyone on the list is called.

Also big thanks to the guy who pointed us to Tesco a couple of weeks ago when we were all refreshing HN and good luck to everyone still looking! Fair play to Tesco too for handling this so well.

• Advertisement

Were ye all originally collection who got tesco calls the last while lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

No mines was home delivery

No mines was home delivery

Cheers, mine was too so might get a call yet.

Mine was collection but a friend of mine got a call and his was originally for delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 39 cuprugby333

Has anyone got the Tesco call from an order confirmation of 9.40+ ish. All my mates have got the call but I'm still waiting for one

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Has anyone got the Tesco call from an order confirmation of 9.40+ ish. All my mates have got the call but I'm still waiting for one

I was 09:43 . Haven’t got a call yet. Hoping for it today or tomorrow.... we’re all your mates after 09:40ish or earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Any sign of the headset back in stock anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 cuprugby333

gccrowley1 wrote: »
    I was 09:43 . Haven’t got a call yet. Hoping for it today or tomorrow.... we’re all your mates after 09:40ish or earlier?

They were earlier I think but I know one of them never even got the email confirmation so who knows how it's working

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mohidyasin

Any sign of the headset back in stock anywhere?

@console deals on twitter had a post about it earlier today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

gccrowley1 wrote: »

I ordered at 09:35 on the 19th got call this morning at noon.

Advertisement