Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭athlone573

Smyths are taking 20 euro deposits, in store only,for disc version, to be collected sometime before the end of July.

Thanks to the twitter man for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cellboy

any sign for the digital version?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

lots of bundles including digital on sale on gamestop now, I really should have waited :(

https://www.gamestop.ie/ps5-console-bundles

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ask instore in gamestop, they were taking orders last week and my local had loads of digital left.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I just got mine through Gamestop. I panicked and got Returnal. Not sure I'll even like Returnal!

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

console only sold out in less than 2 minutes earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Cant believe people are still waiting on these !

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Few Argos stores have stock tonight.

Disc only

• Advertisement

i guess i will wait the next drop then, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

• Registered Users Posts: 17 steveasdf

Queued up for 20 min at Gamestop 2 weeks ago to put my name down for a Disc. Yesterday they called to ask me to pick it up at half 5. I had lent my mother my car to go to the hospital so I had no way to get there, I asked if I could collect it on my lunch break the following day and they agreed.

This morning they called and told me the shipment they were expecting never came and I won’t have one for 2-3 weeks. When I asked how a shipment not arriving today could affect a console I was meant to pick up yesterday, I was just given some spoofy answers in response. Clearly they sold it to someone else and now there is none there for me despite being one of the first people to have my name down for it.

Not exactly a stock update but if anyone in the Ennis area wants a PS5 whenever this shipment comes in you are free to have mine. No console is worth this amount of nonsense, it’s honestly completely put me off getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

They're spoofing you, they got the shipments before Monday and have been staggering out collection times over a number of days so they didn't suddently spot today a missing console that just happened to be yours. Even if that improbable story was somehow true I strongly doubt GS haven't had even one no-show from the pre-orders two weeks ago so they surely have spares this week. Make a complaint about it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6 peculiargroove

I've 2 disc versions reserved in argos in blanchardstown if anyone wants them. (got them else where) They'll be held until the end of Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭jj880

I have a disk ps5 reserved in Letterkenny Argos until end of day Saturday if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Looks like all the Argos ones are gone, going to it on the website just brings up a big OUT OF STOCK page so cant even check store levels atm. Will keep an eye out on other places. How long has it generally been between drops? Are places taking preorders every month now or is still a 3+ month wait until they will even look at more pre orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Smyths have thrm since early this morning

Online only it looks like for home delivery 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Still available. Been meaning to get rid of mine for ages as Cex still offering €525 for them, just arranged to sell it to them this weekend as I'd expect that price to start dropping if stock is easier to come by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭pj12332

Hi has Anyone got a spare reservation? I missed out this morning. I'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭pj12332

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Dublin'09

Has anyone got a reservation as I missed it. Again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Americaninexile

Hopefully some stock drops this week, still searching!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

A Buddy of mine walked into the smyths in cork city centre and got one no reservation or anything on Sunday. Might be worth a shout if anyone still looking for one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,198 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Smyth’s Waterford taking walk-in bookings for the disc version PS5, €20 deposit guarantees console by end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mac B

Smith's Naas took walk in booking today, 20e deposit for digital. Said expect between 16th and 20th Aug. 😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Mecrab

available from Argos.co.uk right now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,198 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

available from argos.ie for pick up from store next week.

• Advertisement

If that is the usual Expected date stuff they do then you wont get a reservation number, it will be blank until it actually comes into stock in the stores.

Advertisement