Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

stesaurus wrote: »
    I haven't had a call. Had the confirmation and the €30 voucher after cancellation.

Same as myself no call as of yet i suppose i least got a few cans out of my 30 euro voucher haha

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

sternn wrote: »
    I just got my tesco email with the collection details. They said they weren't going to send them out until everyone on the call back list was contacted.

I'm wondering, did everyone get a call that had a tesco order cancelled? If they did, I suspect that there could be surplus stock put on the site soon.

No call here either. Order was confirmed @09:43 and cancelled @ about 12:50ish, and €30 voucher received. Wonder did they run out of stock completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Spooch

I got a call but already sorted one elsewhere, so there is definitely some stock going to be listed at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Gaffer8 wrote: »
    Hey guys.... newly signed up to Boards just to post here... so been following all information here for one instore... went to Currys Blanch this morning as I have every morning since last thursday and got told they got 60 in in their last delivery, 25 disc + 35 digital... theyve nothing in their delivery today though... dont bother going there... other Currys havent received delivery as of yet tho such as Swords/Liffey Valley, was told that be updated probably by noon if anybody is around those at those times :)

Hya, sorry, who told you there updates by noon? And what do you mean by updates? More deliveries?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Neil_Cott1

Just got this response from Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Is there any reputable store that is doing pre-orders? I'd happily wait it out until sometime in January if I knew I'd one in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Cmacc4

I'm home delivery as well for a digital edition.. email came yesterday to say ready for dispatch with dpd tracking number. On dpd site it says order data received from sender.. im guessing it will come tomorrow.. maybe today

I'm in the very same boat as you, any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Is there any reputable store that is doing pre-orders? I'd happily wait it out until sometime in January if I knew I'd one in the bag.

I know when I was on my search a website called techinn had them to order but they wouldn’t be shipped until February , I couldn’t wait until then as it was for Santa . No idea about how reputable the store is as I’ve never purchased from them before but I did some research and it seems a legit place . That was the only place I found that I could order from for the new year .

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

Hya, sorry, who told you there updates by noon? And what do you mean by updates? More deliveries?

I asked to speak to the manager at the desk considerin the people on the floor either didnt wanna know or didnt wanna say the past 3 days I went in and was lied to... they said their deliveries dont always come in first thing some dont get them til noon thats when its then updated on their system

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Thewife wrote: »
    I know when I was on my search a website called techinn had them to order but they wouldn’t be shipped until February , I couldn’t wait until then as it was for Santa . No idea about how reputable the store is as I’ve never purchased from them before but I did some research and it seems a legit place . That was the only place I found that I could order from for the new year .

Tbh, €500 is a little bit too much for me to hand over to a place that seems legit but not sure. I'd rather go with a brand I could definitely trust. Once the madness of Christmas is over, it'll probably be a little easier to get my hands on anyway but it would be handy just to have the option of pre-ordering and forgetting about it until it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Tbh, €500 is a little bit too much for me to hand over to a place that seems legit but not sure. I'd rather go with a brand I could definitely trust. Once the madness of Christmas is over, it'll probably be a little easier to get my hands on anyway but it would be handy just to have the option of pre-ordering and forgetting about it until it arrives.

I'd say Smyths will do another pre order for January stock. Keep eye on their Facebook and twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MWikm

sternn wrote: »
    I just got my tesco email with the collection details. They said they weren't going to send them out until everyone on the call back list was contacted.

I'm wondering, did everyone get a call that had a tesco order cancelled? If they did, I suspect that there could be surplus stock put on the site soon.

I got confirmation at 9.45am and then cancelled, do we know what time tesco are up to yet?

MWikm wrote: »
    I got confirmation at 9.45am and then cancelled, do we know what time tesco are up to yet?

Not really and answer to your question but just for your info , I was 09:43 then cancellation later that day and still no call from then yet.
    Hoping they’re not finished.

Not really and answer to your question but just for your info , I was 09:43 then cancellation later that day and still no call from then yet.
    Hoping they’re not finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Well obviously with any website or shop that you are ordering from for the first time you would do your own research and make an informed decision , prob best for you to hold out for one of the mainstream Irish stores like Smyths , currys etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tighere

Just tried currys Liffey Valley. No luck and lady said there's a staff waiting list so if any come in tomorrow they won't make it to the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Dogtanian07

I just tried curry's swords airside. Spoke to manager. Assuming manager telling the truth there is a chance that swords will get a delivery today. They they see what was for pre order and the rest available. However according to the manager just the digital edition will arrive. Delivery should be about now

• Registered Users Posts: 29 locksdown

Tighere wrote: »
    Just tried currys Liffey Valley. No luck and lady said there's a staff waiting list so if any come in tomorrow they won't make it to the floor.

This is getting beyond sickening with Currys

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Good luck with curry's for everyone looking.ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 InsomniWrench

The latest I've seen is 9:39am, they seem to have finished calling people yesterday though, they're sending confirmation emails out today and I was also told on the phone that wouldn't happen until everyone on the list was called.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Just left curry's mahon point Cork. No ps5 due in and if they do come in will be online for click and collect only. Spoke to the manager and my brother used work there they told him the same

• Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

Anyone get one in Swords Currys?

Manager in Swords Currys says “I’ve a pain in my face. I’ve had about 50 people in here. Don’t know who put it out we have them.”

Neil_Cott1 wrote: »
    Manager in Swords Currys says “I’ve a pain in my face. I’ve had about 50 people in here. Don’t know who put it out we have them.”

Was it a woman manager pc world airside? Because i spoke to her today and I left with the impression that digital deliveries will be in.

Was it a woman manager pc world airside? Because i spoke to her today and I left with the impression that digital deliveries will be in.

No male manager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Shopto.net just cancelled my order, accusing me of trying to order multiple consoles. And charged me £20 admin for my troubles.

I can honestly say I didn't try to order multiple consoles. Their website was an absolute train wreck with the volume of traffic and I assume something broke on their end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭dan786

troyzer wrote: »
    Shopto.net just cancelled my order, accusing me of trying to order multiple consoles. And charged me £20 admin for my troubles.

I can honestly say I didn't try to order multiple consoles. Their website was an absolute train wreck with the volume of traffic and I assume something broke on their end.

Yeah they are cancelling all orders to Parcel Motel, thinking they are all being ordered by same person as address is same for multiple orders.

Neil_Cott1 wrote: »
    No male manager

Ok when I went into pc world airside I spoke 5o a staff member who went all whispers to the tech guy at the counter then to the manager. But had to wait ages for two women taking up the managers time talking about a playstation for a child. Then they asked manager to take their number. I spoke to manager straight after and she said she didn't know exact stock each day but would defo be digital and not disk. Delivery noon info which was previous provided was accurate. At least that is when they get deliveries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

troyzer wrote: »

Surely can't even be legal for them to do that, considering it'd have to be an option for you to order multiple consoles? (Not saying that you did, the fact you didn't makes it even worse)

Advertisement