Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭HDonal

I have ordered for collection in store and I can see it in my orders section of my account. Its status says processing at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 luke.cannon

Just got a email from littlewoods saying my order has dispatched so happy days, looks like it was legit this time around, its with fast way couriers any one kno how long they usually take? , looking on Google it seems to be a Irish business so hopefully not too long, would just like to say the very best of luck to everybody still searching, I hope you get one soon and also a thank you to everyone for the updates, Ive been like a mad man refreshing these threads for weeks and wouldn't have got one without ye, thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Just got a email from littlewoods saying my order has dispatched so happy days, looks like it was legit this time around, its with fast way couriers any one kno how long they usually take? , looking on Google it seems to be a Irish business so hopefully not too long, would just like to say the very best of luck to everybody still searching, I hope you get one soon and also a thank you to everyone for the updates, Ive been like a mad man refreshing these threads for weeks and wouldn't have got one without ye, thanks again

Same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Click on the link in the littlewoods email. For me it's fastway. You take the good with the bad I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

https://twitter.com/DualSensor/status/1335956071119265792

DualSensor has been living on rumours since launch day and has got a fair bit of it right to be fair. You take the good with the bad with rumours but this might be worth keeping an eye on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

In fairness to Dual Sensor I was there following them quite a while and yes sometimes they aren't quite accurate but the times they are, you're ready and waiting to pounce you will get a PS5 if you fight with the servers.

Remember folks stop pressing F5 until the page(s) actually crashes, if a page is still loading and you press F5 you send a fresh request. You're only putting yourself to the back of the queue every single time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

lemonkey wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/DualSensor/status/1335956071119265792

DualSensor has been living on rumours since launch day and has got a fair bit of it right to be fair. You take the good with the bad with rumours but this might be worth keeping an eye on.

Cant see twitter in work, what does it say?

Kimbot wrote: »
    Cant see twitter in work, what does it say?

''Potential restock for all major retailers next week!''

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Yea, got one this morning too. Fastway couriers too. nothing showing on tracking yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭newport2

Yea, got one this morning too. Fastway couriers too. nothing showing on tracking yet though

I ordered Airpods for my wife through Littlewoods and Fastway confirmed they had them on the 30th Nov and that I would get them in 1-2 days. No sign yet.

That said, I emailed Fastway yesterday and someone got back to me today looking for details and said they were going to look into it, so at least customer service is prompt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Has anyone here who got the email from Gamestop last week to say they would be contacted before December 13th to collect their PS5 heard from them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 norabond

Is Currys meant to be getting more stock be4 xmas? getting really nervous now getting so close

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paulboy99

norabond wrote: »
    Is Currys meant to be getting more stock be4 xmas? getting really nervous now getting so close

Their Galway branch got a bunch in yesterday but they only lasted an hour. If The DualSensor tip above is right they might get another top-up with the other major retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Schnat

Smyths in the UK having already C&C for the disc version available for people who preordered last Thursday. Fingers crossed will be the same here soon as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Got this email from GameStop over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭benny79

Berty wrote: »
    Remember folks stop pressing F5 until the page(s) actually crashes, if a page is still loading and you press F5 you send a fresh request. You're only putting yourself to the back of the queue every single time.

This is very IMPORTANT advice. I reckon I lost out on one in smyths due to panicking and hitting F5 when I had it in the basket!

There's PS5's available on Amazon for £100! Obviously sounds so feckin dodgy but are all Amazon sellers not trusted? Maybe they meant to register it for £1000? Proceed with caution.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭dan786

There's PS5's available on Amazon for £100! Obviously sounds so feckin dodgy but are all Amazon sellers not trusted? Maybe they meant to register it for £1000? Proceed with caution.

New seller based in China so be the judge yourself.

dan786 wrote: »

Ah just saw the user name, madness.

I've never had any problem with scammers in all my years of using Amazon. For the biggest company in the world surely they have a rigorous checked before you can register a product?

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

Ah just saw the user name, madness.

I've never had any problem with scammers in all my years of using Amazon. For the biggest company in the world surely they have a rigorous checked before you can register a product?

That'd get resolved after the fact with Amazon Seller Support. In the mean time they are out the gap with your money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 drandyt

dan786 wrote: »

Took a chance :confused:

That'd get resolved after the fact with Amazon Seller Support. In the mean time they are out the gap with your money

Makes sense. You'd imagine by registering for the real price they'd suck more people (and money) into thinking it's real.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

drandyt wrote: »

Anyone who buys this is insane. The 100 quid price tag should say enough

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,490 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Folks, it’s too good to be true and screams scam. Don’t even entertain the idea of buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

You're surely joking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Don't proceed at all. Best case scenario, you'll waste your time.

Really? Well if you did it still says the only 1no. available is still there. Making it even more dodgy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Amazon is slowly turning into AliExpress. Some amount of ****e on sale there now from third parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

There was one of the sellers on the other day for a few hours too. Have to say I was tempted, common sense prevailed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Anyone who buys this is insane. The 100 quid price tag should say enough

Yes absolutely. It's just for the empty box I bet. Read the smallprint.

Advertisement