Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

Dont know how reliable it is but its been pretty correct and has same dates as above with the dates for restock if thats anything to go by... currys have big restock coming Thursday, online and click and collect only.. its a UK and Ireland page so dont know which is which or if its both and like I said how reliable it is... take it all with a pinch of salt as everybody knows

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Gaffer8 wrote: »
    Dont know how reliable it is but its been pretty correct and has same dates as above with the dates for restock if thats anything to go by... currys have big restock coming Thursday, online and click and collect only.. its a UK and Ireland page so dont know which is which or if its both and like I said how reliable it is... take it all with a pinch of salt as everybody knows

Yup, nothing to lose.

I'm still convinced all major retailers will get at least 1 more big restock before Christmas.

There was a 2 week gap between the launch date and the restock date last week. And there's 2 weeks till Christmas, so....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 samuelo7

Do you know what time the restock for currys will be at?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

samuelo7 wrote: »
    Do you know what time the restock for currys will be at?

Absolutely no idea if I read of anything ill post here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

lemonkey wrote: »
    Yup, nothing to lose.

I'm still convinced all major retailers will get at least 1 more big restock before Christmas.

There was a 2 week gap between the launch date and the restock date last week. And there's 2 weeks till Christmas, so....

Pretty much agree.

The max visibility that retailers have is the 18th, with another tranche likely to drop in the final week of XMas.

But that week is so chaotic stock-wise (former retail worker here) that the manufacturer just ships what it has to whatever retailers it can, and those retailers just spread the items to whatever outlets can take it that day / wherever the vans are already headed to. It's totally chaotic.

I used to do it. You'd just fill up the vans with literally whatever was in the warehouse until it was full, and you're going at breakneck speed so it's totally random.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It's available on Amazon.co.uk - for £100 ... not at all suspicious...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Anyone know when the Media Remote will be back in stock ? Seams to be sold out everywhere, would hardly come with next batch of PS5s ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

Yup, nothing to lose.

I agree with this.. There is near hysterical demand right now fuelled even more by the countdown to Xmas.

You'd imagine every effort feasible will be made to get as many units as possible to customers in next 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

YupYup17 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the Media Remote will be back in stock ? Seams to be sold out everywhere, would hardly come with next batch of PS5s ?

Smyths did have it as expecting stock between 11th and 18th dec earlier has since changed to expecting stock 2021. looking for one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Davrbarrystea

Smyths maylor Street Cork say sometime in 2021

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

curryman wrote: »
    Smyths did have it as expecting stock between 11th and 18th dec earlier has since changed to expecting stock 2021. looking for one myself

They must have had an order cancelled. I was looking for the 3D pulse headset and it said the same 11-18th. Now it also shows as 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

They must have had an order cancelled. I was looking for the 3D pulse headset and it said the same 11-18th. Now it also shows as 2021.
    Have seen a few people here looking for the pulse headsets, they're available on Currys UK site at the minute

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Smyth’s order of 3rd December delivered today through DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

staplrsvrd wrote: »
    Have seen a few people here looking for the pulse headsets, they're available on Currys UK site at the minute
    Might be help to someone but tesco in new ross co.wexford had one on the shelf last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 locksdown

Anyone get any positive news for any retailer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kkibos

Yes. Amazon order dispatched today. Lucky to get one last Friday the 3rd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 AmirPelavin01

Here in India I think the launch was late. I want to preorder but I am scared. I have a friend in Chandigarh who ordered his PS5 and was excited for it. i don't know what store he ordered from but he was given a refund and I don't know why. Maybe I'll just get it late.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Realm

YupYup17 wrote: »

you can get one from french amazon, you have to pay shipping around 5e but it's fullfiled by amazon, and still available

• Registered Users Posts: 26 breakin_ball

any tips for a newcomer to this thread....
    are all avenues exhausted by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

There might be new stock coming back into certain stores Sunday/Monday but there's not a sniff of anything at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 robson7

I wouldn't give up hope yet. I know that some people have ordered multiple consoles as they were concerned that their first order wouldn't be fulfilled or wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas. Some of these will also come into circulation as we get closer to Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

The disc version that I ordered from Amazon with 31st of December delivery date just switched to "Arriving tomorrow"! It tells me that Amazon might get more stock than anticipated, better watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dcas88

Tesco sent me a confirmation text today confirming pickup on the 11th from 9am.Still waiting for them to mess it up somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

wpisdu wrote: »
    The disc version that I ordered from Amazon with 31st of December delivery date just switched to "Arriving tomorrow"! It tells me that Amazon might get more stock than anticipated, better watch it.

By email or ''Order tracker'' on their website? Mine still says 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

GameStop just emailed me, paid and done. At last.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

Did anyone have to update their payment info on Smyths? I got an email and text earlier and re-entered the details but the order status hasn't changed from "In Progress". Starting to worry I closed the window straight after the bank security thing and the funds might just be on hold but not taken, like I missed a step.
    Would put my mind at ease if someone else is in the same boat! That "order will be cancelled if not completed in 24 hours" bit is terrifying me.
    Do I chance paying for it twice and hope for a refund later?

Any way to contact Smyths? I tried email but it says 72 hours before they'll reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

By email or ''Order tracker'' on their website? Mine still says 31st.

Both

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmwfan

Collected from smyths today

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

thc4me wrote: »
    Did anyone have to update their payment info on Smyths? I got an email and text earlier and re-entered the details but the order status hasn't changed from "In Progress". Starting to worry I closed the window straight after the bank security thing and the funds might just be on hold but not taken, like I missed a step.
    Would put my mind at ease if someone else is in the same boat! That "order will be cancelled if not completed in 24 hours" bit is terrifying me.

Any way to contact Smyths? I tried email but it says 72 hours before they'll reply.

Try tweeting them, they should ask you to DM info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

thc4me wrote: »

If it’s collection, it’ll stay on “in progress” until you collect it. Don’t know about delivery tho.

Advertisement