Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Currently unavailable is now showing up under the listing again as well on the results page

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cindyloo20

Happened for me aswell, came up the price and all but still said it was unavailable

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Doctor Bojangles

Ah well.
    That was the highlight of a disappointing day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Those that managed to order from Power City on Friday should have it tomorrow if they have not already received today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DelTrot1975

Looking like CEX is last hope

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Looking like CEX is last hope

Could haggle with sellers on Gumtree & Facebook marketplace might get it a bit cheaper. Put some low ball bids on eBay either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Surely there is an inflection point coming soonish where there are enough of them about to undermine the scalpers. On principle alone I would be incredibly reluctant to pay 800-900 right now unless I needed it under a Christmas tree for a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Surely there is an inflection point coming soonish where there are enough of them about to undermine the scalpers. On principle alone I would be incredibly reluctant to pay 800-900 right now unless I needed it under a Christmas tree for a child.

I need one under the christmas tree but i wouldnt pay over retail out of principal. My lad has been told santy might not be able to get enough and he may have to wait till january for one.

Could be Feb/March before they’re back in stock in GameStop and they’d be one of the first to be restocked. I’m at desperation levels here cause it’s needed for Santy

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

I dunno if it means anything but the Littlewoods and Very website are down for maintenance.... worth keeping an eye on anywhere thats website goes down I think...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

popsy09 wrote: »
    My brother ordered some from innovate in Ennis . He was selling for 550 payment up front not sure if ye seen it on Facebook

I just couldn't do it I was too suspicious so close to Xmas and wanting all that cash

He got a call today they are currently in Heathrow airport and will be in the shop Monday he said he will have some extra so my brother gave him deposit on one for me for collection

Either it's a really good scam and my brother got caught but seems legit and surely worth a phonecall at least

I keep asking everyone to avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭JDxtra

wolfi wrote: »
    I keep asking everyone to avoid.

There were loads of warning signs to avoid, yet it seems many have chosen to chance their arm with them.

Payment upfront and usual business is second hand / imported phones and electronic tat.

Owners probably just way out of their depth now at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

JDxtra wrote: »
    There were loads of warning signs to avoid, yet it seems many have chosen to chance their arm with them.

Payment upfront and usual business is second hand / imported phones and electronic tat.

Owners probably just way out of their depth now at this stage.

I can see more and more post on Ennis FB groups, so ppl planing to travel from Dublin area to visit Innovate and ask for refund.

Over a month ago I informed everybody here its a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Mucashinto wrote: »
    Went in to town on the 2nd of Jan (this is when most shops used to close until then and there was 'New Years sales') and they were still all gone. Til my dad said he knew a place and off we went to Mr Calculator...an Asian/PAL MegaDrive to take home delighted.

Mr Calculator!! I used to adore browsing the window of that shop, remember one summer coveting the Panasonic fancy looking Gamecube they had on offer.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Panasonic-Q-Console-Set.jpg/300px-Panasonic-Q-Console-Set.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

https://twitter.com/PSStock5/status/1338586893626335232

Conflicting ''rumors'' all this week. Make of it what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

No Idea how accurate this is but it is cool https://www.twitch.tv/cosie90 (found on reddit)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

There's now a BUNDLE pre-order page on GAME UK. Expensive but at least it's from an official retailer.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/hardware/best-bundles?attributeName1=Platform&attributeValue1=4294941392&sortBy=PRICE_DESC&cm_sp=bestbundles-_-Header-_-PS5#Page0

The links don't work yet but are supposed to today at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 steveasdf

lemonkey wrote: »
    There's now a BUNDLE pre-order page on GAME UK. Expensive but at least it's from an official retailer.

The links don't work yet but are supposed to today at some stage.

Can you even order from GAME with an Irish IP?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 scoby78

Any idea when they go live?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭alanashe

steveasdf wrote: »
    Yes, But you need a UK shipping address, got mine yesterday, it was delivered to address up North.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

alanashe wrote: »
    Yes, But you need a UK shipping address, got mine yesterday, it was delivered to address up North.

Did you use Parcel Motel? Thanks

Danick wrote: »
    No, I used my brothers address up North, When I tried to pick Dublin as a delivery address I got message saying they don't ship internationally.

It probably also helped that I had a game account from ages ago when I lived up North.

Danick wrote: »

I actually don't think the PS5 would fit in Parcel Motel....The thing is huge!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Collected my PS5 in Tesco today! I asked whether there will be more for sale before Christmas. She didn't have too much info, but has already been told of a couple of units from the batch today which customers are no longer taking.

My guess - they will put the unsold units on their website over the next couple of days, if staff don't end up taking them.

Good luck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Swankiest

sternn wrote: »
    Collected my PS5 in Tesco today! I asked whether there will be more for sale before Christmas. She didn't have too much info, but has already been told of a couple of units from the batch today which customers are no longer taking.

My guess - they will put the unsold units on their website over the next couple of days, if staff don't end up taking them.

Good luck all!

Which branch of tesco's was this please? I wonder would it be worth calling in and asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

I collected from Tesco as well yesterday, the lady told me that they'd had ten in for collection and any remaining would be going back to the warehouse on their van at 6:30 that evening. All had been collected (Galway store)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

silvara wrote: »
    I collected from Tesco as well yesterday, the lady told me that they'd had ten in for collection and any remaining would be going back to the warehouse on their van at 6:30 that evening. All had been collected (Galway store)
    Any idea the route the van was taking back to the warehouse ?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

BobbyBingo wrote: »
    Any idea the route the van was taking back to the warehouse ?:cool:
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17 steveasdf

alanashe wrote: »

Really? I queued up for an hour to get through to the page a few weeks ago, wouldn’t let me even add it to my basket even though I had an AddressPal ready :(

Edit: Just saw you had a GAME account already.. makes sense.

• Advertisement

steveasdf wrote: »

Got a link ?

Advertisement