Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Sodmuffin

vinny33 wrote: »
    Stock dropped for this on a Thursday at 10.30ish in December if my memory is right. Could be the same for this drop but again its only a guess.

I think smyths UK dropped around that time last week too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

theliam wrote: »
    No queue as such which is a bit worrying. Few people hanging around. The sales guy has promised me one

Any updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrGaryFox

No luck in Carrickmines.

She said got 15 in and were gone immediately. Staff member must have told mates.

She reckons could be months before get back in but didn't have definite info. She said they only got them as uk stores are closed.

The hunt continues

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

frash wrote: »
    Smyth's isn't open
    Even if it was they'd have closed by 10:30pm on a Thursday
    :confused::confused::confused:

last time was all online....

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭vinny33

hashtonic wrote: »
    There’s one close to my house, reckon best option is to be outside it near that time? In store option back on the website but I wasn’t sure if they were open?

I mean Smyths online stock drop in December Hashtonic, no point going to Smyths as they are only offering Home Delivery for this batch whenever that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

There’s one close to my house, reckon best option is to be outside it near that time? In store option back on the website but I wasn’t sure if they were open?
    last time was all online....

I know it was online - I was replying to Hashtonic

Like someone else just said, I'm looking for a mate's kid
    I got mine from HN pre-xmas
    It's worth keeping an eye on them too

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dustempire

No queue as such which is a bit worrying. Few people hanging around. The sales guy has promised me one

Were you able to get one? What time did they drop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

No smyths are 100% home delivery only for everything, you cannot walk into the stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrGaryFox

coolisin wrote: »
    No smyths are 100% home delivery only for everything, you cannot walk into the stores.

Confirmed. Smyths Carrickmines has shutters down but lights are on inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gabe_dublin

MrGaryFox wrote: »
    Confirmed. Smyths Carrickmines has shutters down but lights are on inside.

Same for Smyths Airside Swords, the lights were on and there were people inside working... but shut down for customers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 hashtonic

frash wrote: »
    Smyth's isn't open
    Even if it was they'd have closed by 10:30pm on a Thursday
    :confused::confused::confused:

He didn’t say am or pm I assumed Am, can anyone who purchased confirm off smyths confirm what it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

He didn’t say am or pm I assumed Am, can anyone who purchased confirm off smyths confirm what it was?

It was PM

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CMJM96

Just got one in currys blanchardstown. Was told they had 30. About 10 in queue behind me when I left

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

I'm sure if Smyths go live with stock we'll get an email notification 5 hours after they've all sold out like the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Surely Amazon.co.uk must be dropping soon ?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Petermc83

CMJM96 wrote: »
    Just got one in currys blanchardstown. Was told they had 30. About 10 in queue behind me when I left

Congrats!!! what you gonna play first? Lucky dog you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

m8051 wrote: »
    I no idea about import taxes, VAT etc ... but something to keep in mind indeed, however we can order from other Amazon Shops in the EU, Spain, Germany, France ... I guess the only drawback is the power cord plug but not a big deal

It’s just a figure of 8 lead - you probably have one in your house already

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Surely Amazon.co.uk must be dropping soon ?

You need to be watching the site like a hawk. I bought a Dual Sense Charging station yesterday on Amazon UK and there was no push notifications or emails sent about it, I just opened my bookmark at the right time.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Anyone get to check Currys cork ?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Petermc83

When i go onto the Smyths website now, there isnt an option for Home Delivery...

*i clicked the Disc Version, no option for Home Delivery... the Digital version has an option*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Petermc83 wrote: »
    When i go onto the Smyths website now, there isnt an option for Home Delivery...

The option is there but the removal of the phrase "out of stock" is important. Smyths is definitely one to watch today.

This is a comparison between the disc and digital. The disc cannot be clicked whereas the digital can but of course says out of stock so I would say there is something going on with the disc right now. Somebody is pressing buttons in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

dustempire wrote: »
    Were you able to get one? What time did they drop?

They’ve made a queue, Icant see how many people are behind me. Think it’s gonna be 1.30 when they’re ready to sell them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hmm, they’re taking quite the risk by allowing queues to form under the current circumstances TBH. Not quite what was intended when these stores were allowed remain open in the first place.

They’ve made a queue, Icant see how many people are behind me. Think it’s gonna be 1.30 when they’re ready to sell them

Risky, if the gardai where called it could really upset theliam there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Berty wrote: »
    The option is there but the removal of the phrase "out of stock" is important. Smyths is definitely one to watch today.

This is a comparison between the disc and digital. The disc cannot be clicked whereas the digital can but of course says out of stock so I would say there is something going on with the disc right now. Somebody is pressing buttons in the background.

I've give in chasing the digital, I'll take any one of them at this point...

Close eye on Smyths as it is changing, subtly but there is something happening in background

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Swords is gone... a guy in front of me got the last one...

Was there much of a queue? My missus offered to go and queue as im in work but I told her not to bother

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Hmm, they’re taking quite the risk by allowing queues to form under the current circumstances TBH. Not quite what was intended when these stores were allowed remain open in the first place.

Yip that’s completely against the rules I’d have thought.

Being awhile since I've being on the gamestop website.
    But the out of stock button is gone, with a Green tick on home delivery.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: Just a reminder of the rules since consoles are becoming available again - any attempt to sell or scalp consoles on thread will result in a ban.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

coolisin wrote: »
    Being awhile since I've being on the gamestop website.
    But the out of stock button is gone, with a Green tick on home delivery.

How reliable is GameStop nowadays?

Advertisement