Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iamrnjn

Nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow morning ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

iamrnjn wrote: »
    Nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow morning ?

I'm gonna hang in there until 11pm. I've just poured myself another glass of wine to get me over the line.

It's for the husband for his birthday in early March. I secured 4 before Christmas with the intention of giving him one for a Christmas present. Every time I bought one I ended up giving it to a friend as a Santa present.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrGaryFox

This is getting tense!! Giving it another 10 mins!

Pipmae wrote: »
    I'm gonna hang in there until 11pm. I've just poured myself another glass of wine to get me over the line.

It's for the husband for his birthday in early March. I secured 4 before Christmas with the intention of giving him one for a Christmas present. Every time I bought one I ended up giving it to a friend as a Santa present.:pac:

FOUR WOW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

It's my birthday on Sunday, you can give one to me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 hashtonic

Nothing at half from smyths unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

iamrnjn wrote: »
    FOUR WOW

Yep

Smyths
    Littlewoods (I had to buy it as a bundle with an extra controller)
    Tesco
    Smyths (the second drop)

I was so lucky. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pomberg77

Has the disc version always had home delivery greyed out and the digital one just out of stock? Because its making me nervous

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭Sarn

Pomberg77 wrote: »
    Has the disc version always had home delivery greyed out and the digital one just out of stock? Because its making me nervous

The disc version has been like that for a while.

Yep

Smyths
    Littlewoods (I had to buy it as a bundle with an extra controller)
    Tesco
    Smyths (the second drop)

I was so lucky. :D

Fair play to you. Might have to ask you to get one for us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

How are you checking all their pages?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pomberg77

Anyone have the discord link for stock updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭vinny33

We go again tomorrow :mad:

What a disappointment :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Has anyone managed to get one that wasn't pre ordered before Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭The_Brood

If someone had told me I would preorder something and nearly half a year later there is still not the slightest clue if or when I would receive it, I would have thought I had preordered a ticket to Mars.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Goggleyed_gimp

The_Brood wrote: »
    If someone had told me I would preorder something and nearly half a year later there is still not the slightest clue if or when I would receive it, I would have thought I had preordered a ticket to Mars.

You pre ordered and you still havent got one?? 😩

Christ that doesnt sound good at all, I'll be waiting ages so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Think I’ll p1ss my 400 Euro I saved up for the Digital Edition against a wall, a very safe wall at a social distance of course:)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

This is beyond a joke. I understand that supplies are limited etc. But WT**** is actually going on? I mean, what are Sony doing about this? Has there been any news whatsoever? When can we realistically expect shops to have supplies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bunsen7

Phil.x wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to get one that wasn't pre ordered before Christmas?

Yeah they released small amounts of stock yesterday in curry’s and people walking in got them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,780 ✭✭✭✭klose

Can anyone explain briefly how a scalper bot works I'm a bit confused, does the company selling not see multiple orders form one card within seconds of eachother? If using multiple cards surely they're all getting delivered to the same address? I suppose another question is are the company selling arsed who it's going to once they get their money?
    Surely now that people don't need one for santa for little timmy the uptake in people buying off scalpers should die down?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

All the different bundles ready to be dropped on Currys UK website yet here is Currys Ireland getting walk ins during a pandemic and no updates online.... great use those are !!

Highly unlikely shipment two days in a row but debating heading down to curry’s at opening time, anyone else thinking of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

hashtonic wrote: »
    Highly unlikely shipment two days in a row but debating heading down to curry’s at opening time, anyone else thinking of this?

Wasting your time I reckon... youll get told none in stock while they give it to family and friends...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Currys UK has them online now.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

MuddyDog wrote: »

Do they ship to IE?

I was in the queue for 2 minutes got brought to the website at last and it crashed and hasn’t loaded for me since, not sure if they would have even shipped but still frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

51812 people ahead of me in the queue

51812 people ahead of me in the queue

Is it still paused for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

11720 at the moment for me but I read they sold out all the ps5

Advertisement