Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 hashtonic

safc_pete wrote: »
    I'd say it's outside Dublin

I was at curry’s in Galway at opening this morning they said they weren’t getting any for a while; no idea where this info is coming from

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vaccinehope21

hashtonic wrote: »
    I was at curry’s in Galway at opening this morning they said they weren’t getting any for a while; no idea where this info is coming from

They are getting them . Curry’s naas didn’t know they were getting them today. Trust me. If you book them they will come

As far as i know they were informed today or what stock they were getting . I know some have said they’ll be operating a ticket system tomorrow for first come first served: I can’t say which store exactly as I know a fried desperate to get one

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pomberg77

They are getting them . Curry’s naas didn’t know they were getting them today. Trust me. If you book them they will come

As far as i know they were informed today or what stock they were getting . I know some have said they’ll be operating a ticket system tomorrow for first come first served: I can’t say which store exactly as I know a fried desperate to get one
    And why is it only non-Dublin stores?

Pomberg77 wrote: »
    And why is it only non-Dublin stores?

They’ve had their drop already. God knows why they are doing it this way but they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

Any chance Naas gets more units today in the morning? was too late for me when I noticed they had some stock

• Advertisement

m8051 wrote: »
    Any chance Naas gets more units today in the morning? was too late for me when I noticed they had some stock

No I think once the stock has been dropped that’s it . Focus on the shops that haven’t had any drop

• Registered Users Posts: 14 05rblake

How did you find this out? Didn't hear anything about this from anywhere else. Hopefully you're right though.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iamrnjn

Just got an update from Discord about 15 disc versions being available at Curry’s Carlow at 10 AM. Not sure how true the rumour is but if someone lives close, no harm in checking it out.

PS: If anyone lives closer, try to get one for me as well ;)

05rblake wrote: »
    How did you find this out? Didn't hear anything about this from anywhere else. Hopefully you're right though.

Lads curry’s in Carlow are giving out tickets atm. Was only 4 in the queue. They are open at 10. They are giving out tickets now if you get there soon you’ll get one . They have 15 in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭vinny33

Lads curry’s in Carlow are giving out tickets atm. Was only 4 in the queue. They are open at 10. They are giving out tickets now if you get there soon you’ll get one . They have 15 in stock

It'll take me 45mins to get there, wouldn't be worth the drive cause I'd say they'll all be gone by the time I get down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

vinny33 wrote: »
    It'll take me 45mins to get there, wouldn't be worth the drive cause I'd say they'll all be gone by the time I get down

plus, you know like, the 5km thing
    can't see a Garda agreeing a PS5 is an essential trip ;)

I was an hour getting to naas yesterday and got one. id say youll be ok

frash wrote: »
    plus, you know like, the 5km thing
    can't see a Garda agreeing a PS5 is an essential trip ;)

I have a pass as I'm an essential worker but by the time I'd get down there I'd say all 15 tickets would be gone

I have a pass as I'm an essential worker but by the time I'd get down there I'd say all 15 tickets would be gone

id say if you are there before ten youll be grand. people on discord saying its at 10 but they are giving out ticvkets now. only 4 people there

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

I am the same vinny33, takes me 40 min to get there and no guarantee I would get one :(

I will be keeping an eye on other retailers and online ...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭BWSGibbs

Any update on other stores getting them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

When do you guys think a man will be able to walk into game stop and just buy one without any pre booking or waiting list?

March?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cork321

Any update on the cork stores yet lads?

No one at Limerick store but not open yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

What makes this a complete piss take is the fact that you can't even phone a store and ask them if they have stock before you make a journey.

My local store used to have a direct number, but now it's just a glitch on a screen in a call centre that's just a hindrance to communicating with real ppl.

• Advertisement

Anyone thinking of giving a try to Currys Jervis ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

iamrnjn wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of giving a try to Currys Jervis ?

I was thinking there or Blanch... or would I be wasting my time !!

Gaffer8 wrote: »
    I was thinking there or Blanch... or would I be wasting my time !!

I would say it would be a waste of time. But no harm in checking, I will go for a run & maybe check if they have any in Jervis and update you’ll

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gaffer8

iamrnjn wrote: »
    I would say it would be a waste of time. But no harm in checking, I will go for a run & maybe check if they have any in Jervis and update you’ll

Right f*ck it ill try Blanch and let ya know

When do you guys think a man will be able to walk into game stop and just buy one without any pre booking or waiting list?

March?

Nobody knows....

• Registered Users Posts: 27 hashtonic

Looking at curry’s in Galway now, seems pretty dead but I’ll update at 10:00

What makes this a complete piss take is the fact that you can't even phone a store and ask them if they have stock before you make a journey.

My local store used to have a direct number, but now it's just a glitch on a screen in a call centre that's just a hindrance to communicating with real ppl.

Their phone would be ringing off the hook, I don't blame them.

All 15 tickets at Carlow gone

Basil3 wrote: »
    Their phone would be ringing off the hook, I don't blame them.

Just made it down to Carlow and none left

• Advertisement

Limerick got no stock

Advertisement