Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 B123456

Did DID in Bandon,Cork get any stock or has anyone been in touch with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Davrbarrystea

B123456 wrote: »
    Did DID in Bandon,Cork get any stock or has anyone been in touch with them?

Ya they got 5 as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gizmok3

Have all did in Ireland been restocked and now gone is any where accepting preorders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Gizmok3 wrote: »
    Have all did in Ireland been restocked and now gone is any where accepting preorders

Yes, and no

• Registered Users Posts: 13 terrak

Dont think anywhere taking preorders now
    Gizmok3 wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

When do people reckon supply will start to meet demand and it will be easily found in stock? I thought the stock would come faster than it has and coupled with the decrease in demand after Christmas now that Santa Claus isn't buying up all the stock that they might become freely available in March. Not so sure now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

madmoe wrote: »
    Will the Amazon one be hit with any customs charges etc?

Sorry should've clarified, I got Amazon one on release day after I entered the pre order queue for GameStop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,853 ✭✭✭✭klose

sinnerboy0 wrote: »
    When do people reckon supply will start to meet demand and it will be easily found in stock? I thought the stock would come faster than it has and coupled with the decrease in demand after Christmas now that Santa Claus isn't buying up all the stock that they might become freely available in March. Not so sure now.

Hard to know, seems scalpers are so far ahead on online orders you are left hoping from dribs and drabs from the likes of DID or untill smyths get a big delivery in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

klose wrote: »
    Hard to know, seems scalpers are so far ahead on online orders you are left hoping from dribs and drabs from the likes of DID or untill smyths get a big delivery in.

Surely Smyths will have some shortly,

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pomberg77

m8051 wrote: »
    DID told me units would be distributed on Wednesday and hit the store in Newbridge by Thursday-Friday ...

Did anyone else get any other information from D.I.D?

I got the same. Online orders sent out today. Phone orders to collect Thursday or Friday. That was from DID in Mountjoy

• Advertisement

has anyone got an email from gamestop today? either saying they are getting it now or will be the next wave?

not looking good at this stage i think :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭mathsman3.14

has anyone got an email from gamestop today? either saying they are getting it now or will be the next wave?

I’ve gotten neither :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

madmoe wrote: »
    Will the Amazon one be hit with any customs charges etc?

no. amazon pay Irish Vat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

I'm still waiting too. Can I ask when you ordered yours.
    I ordered on 17th September in store.

I'm still waiting too. Can I ask when you ordered yours.
    I ordered on 17th September in store.

the better half pre ordered mine online 17th september in the morning time.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭mathsman3.14

the better half pre ordered mine online 17th september in the morning time.

Me too yet I’ve seen people who preordered 18th get an email...to be honest the 17th and 18th were probably the only dates people did preorder them given how quick they filled up

Me too yet I’ve seen people who preordered 18th get an email...to be honest the 17th and 18th were probably the only dates people did preorder them given how quick they filled up

maybe they have enough for all pre orders just takes them a while to get to everyone. either way id like to know!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

DID just called me and said there was a mix up, my heart sank through the floor.

They didn't get any copies of demon souls so wanted to refund me €80 and my console will still be ready to collect Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭christy c

DID just called me and said there was a mix up, my heart sank through the floor.

They didn't get any copies of demon souls so wanted to refund me €80 and my console will still be ready to collect Thursday.

Thats the ideal situation, hopefully I get a similar call!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

christy c wrote: »
    Thats the ideal situation, hopefully I get a similar call!

Suits me perfectly because I was going to trade or sell it straight away anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭B8ZZ

UPDATE: A CS rep and her manager stated that cancellations will be sent next week on these as they have no stock at all to fulfill these orders

Littlewoods may have preorders opened for a late Feb-March delivery:

LINK

1. Sign in

2. Add to Wishlist

3. Go to Wishlist and Add to Basket

4. Checkout

They charge your card, but nobody got a confirmation email yet, only SKU you can Checkout seems to be the Disc +1 Dualsense for €580

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

Dead for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Managed to order one off Littlewoods. I wasn't going to bother as it was coming in at €590 with a second controller I don't particularly want/need but I figured I can always cancel if something better comes along in the next month. Got an order confirmation mail immediately.

if you do i will take that one pal if you dont mind

if you do get something else where pal ill buy this one off u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

I've one in my cart, but the AIB card verify text is not working, so close.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭B8ZZ

B8ZZ wrote: »
    UPDATE: A CS rep and her manager stated that cancellations will be sent next week on these as they have no stock at all to fulfill these orders

Littlewoods may have preorders opened for a late Feb-March delivery:

LINK

1. Sign in

2. Add to Wishlist

3. Go to Wishlist and Add to Basket

4. Checkout

They charge your card, but nobody got a confirmation email yet, only SKU you can Checkout seems to be the Disc +1 Dualsense for €580

Update on this added to the OP

Likely all these orders will be cancelled lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,122 ✭✭✭✭josip

Don't Littlewoods have form with this since before Christmas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Will be my second cancelled order from Littlewoods so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

What store?

Advertisement