Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

DID just called me and said there was a mix up, my heart sank through the floor.

They didn't get any copies of demon souls so wanted to refund me €80 and my console will still be ready to collect Thursday.

Thats the ideal situation, hopefully I get a similar call!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

christy c wrote: »
    Thats the ideal situation, hopefully I get a similar call!

Suits me perfectly because I was going to trade or sell it straight away anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭B8ZZ

UPDATE: A CS rep and her manager stated that cancellations will be sent next week on these as they have no stock at all to fulfill these orders

Littlewoods may have preorders opened for a late Feb-March delivery:

LINK

1. Sign in

2. Add to Wishlist

3. Go to Wishlist and Add to Basket

4. Checkout

They charge your card, but nobody got a confirmation email yet, only SKU you can Checkout seems to be the Disc +1 Dualsense for €580

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

Dead for me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Managed to order one off Littlewoods. I wasn't going to bother as it was coming in at €590 with a second controller I don't particularly want/need but I figured I can always cancel if something better comes along in the next month. Got an order confirmation mail immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 terrak

if you do i will take that one pal if you dont mind

• Registered Users Posts: 13 terrak

if you do get something else where pal ill buy this one off u

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

I've one in my cart, but the AIB card verify text is not working, so close.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭B8ZZ

B8ZZ wrote: »
    UPDATE: A CS rep and her manager stated that cancellations will be sent next week on these as they have no stock at all to fulfill these orders

LINK

1. Sign in

2. Add to Wishlist

4. Checkout

They charge your card, but nobody got a confirmation email yet, only SKU you can Checkout seems to be the Disc +1 Dualsense for €580

Update on this added to the OP

Likely all these orders will be cancelled lads

• Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭josip

Don't Littlewoods have form with this since before Christmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Will be my second cancelled order from Littlewoods so.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

DID just called me and said there was a mix up, my heart sank through the floor.

They didn't get any copies of demon souls so wanted to refund me €80 and my console will still be ready to collect Thursday.

What store?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Just to reiterate on my earlier post, if DID have stock you can be guaranteed the other suppliers have stock too.

DID had them on launch day and are no way as big as Harvey Norman, Argos, Tesco, Currys or Smyths. Sony supplies these companies directly, so I'm confident the other stores have them. Weather or not the English companies took all the stock for England remains to be seen.

If I was still on the hunt HN and Tesco would be the ones I'd favour.

m8051 wrote: »
    What store?

One of the Galway stores

lemonkey wrote: »
    Just to reiterate on my earlier post, if DID have stock you can be guaranteed the other suppliers have stock too.

DID had them on launch day and are no way as big as Harvey Norman, Argos, Tesco, Currys or Smyths. Sony supplies these companies directly, so I'm confident the other stores have them. Weather or not the English companies took all the stock for England remains to be seen.

If I was still on the hunt HN and Tesco would be the ones I'd favour.

That's exactly my thinking. There's absolutely no chance DID got stock and argos, smyths and HN didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Everyone waiting with a gamestop pre order be sure to check your spam/ junk folders. I've a Gmail account and it went straight into my 'promotions' folder so I didn't get a notification for it. Only copped it when a guy I work with mentioned that he got a mail about it and we ordered the same day same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

One of the Galway stores

Thank you! Did they mention anything about the extra controller? Or is it only the disc version and you will get a refund?

m8051 wrote: »
    Thank you! Did they mention anything about the extra controller? Or is it only the disc version and you will get a refund?

I will still get the console and extra controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

B8ZZ wrote: »

LINK

1. Sign in

2. Add to Wishlist

4. Checkout

So are they sending out consoles? I order one today and thought it was for immediate delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Shane732 wrote: »
    So are they sending out consoles? I order one today and thought it was for immediate delivery.

No, they have no stock and all orders will be cancelled. Littlwoods are slow enough refunding money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭BWSGibbs

Anyone waiting on GameStop pre orders I got a email and I pre ordered it on the 20th of September so ye should all get yours. ( disc version)

BWSGibbs wrote: »
    Anyone waiting on GameStop pre orders I got a email and I pre ordered it on the 20th of September so ye should all get yours. ( disc version)

did you get it in last few mins or earlier??

did you get it in last few mins or earlier??

This morning dude

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jahcork

So annoying seeing people who ordered after me Geting emails from GameStop, I ordered on 17th sept online. Hearing smyths going to drop some night this week

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Davemc26

I got a PS5 from the Littlewoods link posted here. I was speaking to them on the phone because my first payment attempt failed and I got charged twice when I checked my account. The guy on the phone said the order is confirmed and I have email confirmation also. Thanks for letting me know about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

They sent order confirmation emails the last time before cancelling - I got a confirmation email and a cancellation email a few days later

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iamrnjn

Praying it happens to my order as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭The_Brood

Gamestop told me they fulfil the pre orders on a "first come first serve" basis.

Which cannot be true, unless all the orders fulfilled to date are those from the early morning of September 17...

iamrnjn wrote: »
    Praying it happens to my order as well

In the same boat haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Probes

The_Brood wrote: »
    Gamestop told me they fulfil the pre orders on a "first come first serve" basis.

Which cannot be true, unless all the orders fulfilled to date are those from the early morning of September 17...

I think they were taking preorders before the official preorder date

Advertisement