Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

Davemc26 wrote: »
    I ordered yesterday. First payment attempt didn't go through but the second did. Got an email pretty much straight away after the payment went through. I paid the 590 off my credit card today, so i'll be super pissed if they end up cancelling because I can't transfer that back to my current account. The guy on the phone said the order is confirmed so I just hope they honour the orders now.

I’ve actually seen a few people that’s happened to? A lot of speculation they will be cancelled like previously, but hopefully we are in, well with a bit of luck!

I’ve heard rumours of DID dropping tomorrow again, and Harvey Norman 9am Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

la2021x wrote: »
    I’ve actually seen a few people that’s happened to? A lot of speculation they will be cancelled like previously, but hopefully we are in, well with a bit of luck!

I’ve heard rumours of DID dropping tomorrow again, and Harvey Norman 9am Friday.

You sure the DID one isn't just the preordered stock landing in store?

Also where did HN 9am come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

I can confirm these rumors as I will be flat out in work so unable to get anywhere near a store!!

Honestly that would be great news of they did!

DID is complete speculation, somebody had mentioned that they may receive more stock by EOW

Harvey Norman was confirmed by an online customer service agent, the chat log was sent on. They said they will announce on their socials 30mins prior so keep an eye out!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭josip

DID is complete speculation, somebody had mentioned that they may receive more stock by EOW

Harvey Norman was confirmed by an online customer service agent, the chat log was sent on. They said they will announce on their socials 30mins prior so keep an eye out!

That's Instagram and Facebook for them?
    They're no longer on Twitter I think

• Advertisement

josip wrote: »
    That's Instagram and Facebook for them?
    They're no longer on Twitter I think

Yeah exactly! they said Facebook and Instagram ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pomberg77

I rang DID (Mountjoy, Dublin) to see if my phone order was ready to collect. They said stock has come in but they're just in the process of "booking" it, whatever that means and I'll get a text when it's ready to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just got despatch note from littlewoods, thank you so much whoever posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Pomberg77 wrote: »
    I rang DID (Mountjoy, Dublin) to see if my phone order was ready to collect. They said stock has come in but they're just in the process of "booking" it, whatever that means and I'll get a text when it's ready to collect.

Means it's in the shop but not on their system just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Yup, my LW order dispatched now. Wasn't expecting that :-)

• Advertisement

Wow that is great news on the littlewoods front!

powercity now

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kantes

In stock in Power City it seems https://powercity.ie/product/395003

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭marcos_94

Link doesnt work. Must be gone already

got one on powercity, they rang me 90 seconds after i paid for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Stock seems to be appearing in most places now. Would rather have got the console by itself for €500 rather than paying 590 to Littlewoods for the extra controller, but at this stage I'm just fed up of checking for stock constantly. I'll probably use remote play on my laptop for a bit so the extra controller can just remain permanently paired to that, saves a bit of messing around.

Jesus gone in under 3mins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Power city link never worked for me and I clicked literally straight after the post was made. Madness

coolisin wrote: »
    Jesus gone in under 3mins

i had powercity page open and was guna use live chat earlier, i just happened to be on the twitch and someone said "powercity now"

found it on the site and purchased in 15 seconds, thank you auto fill :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jsman11

i had powercity page open and was guna use live chat earlier, i just happened to be on the twitch and someone said "powercity now"

Fair play. Was it disc or digital?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Is it a Twitch stock update group? Would you have a link? I couldn't even search Power City for the PS5 console

Did anyone catch how much live stock was on power city?

Jsman11 wrote: »
    Fair play. Was it disc or digital?

disc, i only went by the price 499, so i checked after i got the email i didnt care at this stage.

skerry wrote: »
    Is it a Twitch stock update group? Would you have a link? I couldn't even search Power City for the PS5 console

someone just typed into the chat, the link wasnt posted until after i paid for mine i just typed playstation 5 and was the 5th or 6th item down.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭s14barnes

just got one on powercity site. think you have to email them now to get one. Its the disc version, i got them to confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

s14barnes wrote: »
    just got one on powercity site. think you have to email them now to get one. Its the disc version, i got them to confirm

Just emailed them, got a pop up that ps5 is out of stock.

cant understand how smyths havent dropped any yet this month if others are getting restocks

s14barnes wrote: »

This is what i got when I emailed

Gladly pick up the disc version, sure sent them a contact us form anyway see what happens

Yeah got the same as above ah sure look!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭BWSGibbs

Lads I got no update from GameStop anyone have more information on them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

skerry wrote: »

Ya would appreciate a link also. The fact it last 3 minutes is amazing in itself compared to seconds on other sites in UK.

Advertisement