Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Boo to flimsy boxes. Any time I get a new gadget the box goes into the attic in case I want to get rid. Usually ends up adding €20 or so to trade in/resale value

I always do exactly the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tobes

All I've heard from Galway is 15 in curry's last week all gone.
    5 in DID this Monday and went in minutes.

Any other word around Galway ?
    Nothing in Curry's Galway. Popped in there when passing this evening. They said nothing today. They were all a bit sheepish but probably just sick of being asked. I'll try in the morning as that's how they sold them previously. First in got them

la2021x wrote: »
    Seeing loads of LW orders dispatched!! What time did you guys order? Hoping mine will be soon

Ordered mine at approximately 16:20. Just off phone to them as there was some sort of hold on my order due to credit control check or something? My first time ordering with them and used my credit card so didn't make a lot of sense?

Anyhow, she said the check will be gone through tomorrow and the console is secured for me! Happy out!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭BWSGibbs

Anyone know how to track orders in GameStop or know how to get a update

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jerryor

BWSGibbs wrote: »
    Anyone know how to track orders in GameStop or know how to get a update

I got an email update saying will be shipped next week between 1st-5th Feb, they will send us the tracking once available and shipped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Harvey Norman announcement tomorrow morning just appeared on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

How did the Harvey Norman thing operate last time? I know they did a form thing to circumvent bots but did they post link to form on Facebook or what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

skerry wrote: »
    How did the Harvey Norman thing operate last time? I know they did a form thing to circumvent bots but did they post link to form on Facebook or what ?

It was on their store website. You clicked on a banner at the top of the mobile site and it took you to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ladymolly

Sarn wrote: »
    It was on their store website. You clicked on a banner at the top of the mobile site and it took you to it.

Will that be early or like store opening times do ya think? 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Sarn wrote: »

Sound. Will keep an eye in the morning so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Harvey Norman announcement tomorrow morning just appeared on their website.

Thanks for heads up.
    Going to be another ****efest with HN in the morning from 8am on.
    100 consoles for 10,000 people trying to get one online at same time,site will crash like last time and they miss out on 12 hours of selling their other products.
    Don't understand why these Companies are promoting crashing their own site.
    Can't be bothered even trying Tomorrow after last time,had it in basket on 2 different accounts on 2 different devices but couldn't make it to checkout 3 hours later.
    Good luck to the few on here who will get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭josip

booterboy wrote: »

Thanks in advance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

josip wrote: »
    Thanks in advance :D
    If you get 2😉

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

You didn’t add it to your basket on HN last time and I don’t remember any issues with the site crashing. You submitted your form and the number available went down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

You submitted your email and they sent you a link for a "Black Box".

The box was on their website for anyone to purchase, it was just absurdly priced. The unique link they sent you reduced the price to 399 or 499, depending on which one you ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Sure I'll be up and giving it a shot here is hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Protest the Zero

booterboy wrote: »
    Thanks for heads up.
    Going to be another ****efest with HN in the morning from 8am on.
    100 consoles for 10,000 people trying to get one online at same time,site will crash like last time and they miss out on 12 hours of selling their other products.
    Don't understand why these Companies are promoting crashing their own site.
    Can't be bothered even trying Tomorrow after last time,had it in basket on 2 different accounts on 2 different devices but couldn't make it to checkout 3 hours later.

Lol is it literally 100 consoles? That's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iamrnjn

Its here & its beautiful ❤️

Thank you all for the help guys. I will still stick around & update the forum in case I have any information on the stocks. All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Have a bash in the morning so with HN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

Sorry I’ve missing it but is the official launch time on HN 9am?

Sounds like you get homepage to HN , hit the banner on the homepage to fill out a P55 form if you lucky the website doesn’t crash and you get a reply from there with real link.

Do you have to find the P55 listing inor definitely a banner on home page ? Is mobile or desktop better ? Appreciate any insight from people who went through before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Collected mine in Terryland this evening, thanks so much to the person on here who posted about DID on Monday, thankfully the search is over for me because it was having a strain on my marriage haha.

As for HN in the morning, my guess is that it will be an announcement that they are selling instore and not online. This way they're avoiding bots and customers crashing their site and actual gamers have a better shot at getting the console. If it was me I would be outside my local HN at 8.45 in the morning ready to queue before the announcement even goes up. I feel like they'll drop their post at 9 saying sales will be in store at 9.30/10

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

As for HN in the morning, my guess is that it will be an announcement that they are selling instore and not online. This way they're avoiding bots and customers crashing their site and actual gamers have a better shot at getting the console. If it was me I would be outside my local HN at 8.45 in the morning ready to queue before the announcement even goes up. I feel like they'll drop their post at 9 saying sales will be in store at 9.30/10

They aren’t allowed sell PS5s in-store. To advertise the fact publicly would mean the guards could just shut them down. Any retailer selling them for in-store collection is already taking a risk, but they’ve not gone around publicly pronouncing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Collected mine in Terryland this evening, thanks so much to the person on here who posted about DID on Monday, thankfully the search is over for me because it was having a strain on my marriage haha.

Yeah, WE HAVE PS5s IN STORE ONLY GO GO GO isn't going to win them many fans

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

HN will do what they did last time, open a banner with a form to fill in, those lucky enough to react fast will eventually, over the course of the day get an email confirming they are successful and later in the day get an email telling them to pay and select either delivery or local store collection.

Like the last time of course.(where I got one for somebody else - digital)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dgal123

Berty wrote: »
    HN will do what they did last time, open a banner with a form to fill in, those lucky enough to react fast will eventually, over the course of the day get an email confirming they are successful and later in the day get an email telling them to pay and select either delivery or local store collection.

Like the last time of course.(where I got one for somebody else - digital)

Hi Berty, what time did they put the banner up? Great tip thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Dgal123 wrote: »
    Hi Berty, what time did they put the banner up? Great tip thank you.

9am I would say, I didn't see it, was on the wrong HN page, somebody posted here on boards(9:03am) with a GOGOGO comment and the link, by the time I got there it was Disc left but I'm sure there was 417 left or something.

madmoe wrote: »
    Ordered mine at approximately 16:20. Just off phone to them as there was some sort of hold on my order due to credit control check or something? My first time ordering with them and used my credit card so didn't make a lot of sense?

Anyhow, she said the check will be gone through tomorrow and the console is secured for me! Happy out!

Finally got my confirmation email from Littlewoods ;-)

Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Finally got my confirmation email from Littlewoods ;-)

Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow!

It will leave the warehouse in England tomorrow more like ;)

wonski wrote: »
    It will leave the warehouse in England tomorrow more like ;)

So they are coming from the UK then.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

So they are coming from the UK then.....

Yes. This was the tracking for the one I received before Christmas.

Latest tracking information
    6 December, 2020 21:47:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    5 December, 2020 11:01:00 Parcel delivered customer unable to sign
    5 December, 2020 08:17:00 Loaded onto van FASTWAY
    29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

Advertisement