Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭jj880

Live on Facebook page!

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

GOT ONE YES FK YES OMG!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Spooch

Gone already hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭recyclops

and gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

christ and gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

I think I got one, some bundle but not sure which one as i just hit the first one I could see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNDDDDD it's gone! Think I got one with Spiderman: MM.

"Dear Customer

Thank you for completing the form to purchase a PlayStation®5 console or PlayStation®5 bundle online. Your chosen console has now been allocated to you. In order to secure your console you must complete the purchase. Once completed your console will be available for Delivery from the store of your choice from the 05th February 2021.

You will receive a link to purchase your PlayStation®5 console or PlayStation®5 bundle to this email address.

You will have 24 hours from the time you receive the link to complete the purchase of your new console. If you do not purchase within the 24 hour timeframe, the link will expire and you will have unfortunately missed out.

Please ensure you regularly check your email, including your spam folder during this time, for the link to purchase.

Thank you for shopping at Harvey Norman"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Lol gone in less than a minute, I filled out the form at 9.01 and said they were gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Lol. Bundles. Get f#cked.

There was 26 console only when I saw it. The rest overpriced bundles. That's a shame. They have hundreds but want to milk it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

Gone in a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭klose

Oh fcuk off

• Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭josip

Gone in 60 seconds.
    Was able to click on a Spiderman bundle but submit said all gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Here is hoping sent the form, waiting on the link on Harvey norman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Christ that was quick. Did anyone manage to get the console on its own? Think i got the spiderman bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 33 TaxPro

Got one of the bundles. Absolutely no idea what game I bought but sure I'll take it!

Seems like they had hundreds in stock, which bodes well for stock generally.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Sold out for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Bundles only. Went for the Spiderman one, didn't even look at the price. Gather its 650

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

Whoever reminded me about autofill thanks you so much. I lashed my details into brave beforehand.. clicked the link, let it autofill, picked a console and submit.. email arrived instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Wow that was fast, my screenshot didn't work out. I nabbed a disc for my friend who is at work so couldn't.

I could see about 2 mins after I got one I clicked in again and all Disc gone, 70 demon souls left and some other game(sackboy maybe) had 190 or something and then a second later poof they were all gone.

Congrats to those who got an email confirming an allocated console, I have already received mine.
    Once completed your console will be available for Delivery from the store of your choice from the 05th February 2021.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭mathsman3.14

Clicked on spider man bundle and then submit but it said “thank you all gone” when I did so don’t think I got one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I'll actually kill the bastard at work who rang me at 8:58. I'll kill him and his family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

My understanding was there would be a link on HN homepage but theres wasnt one - you actually had to be on their facebook page to click a link that brought you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Got to chose bundle with camera and filled in details and then got sold out message

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Got the confirmation link to say I'd secured one, grabbed the spiderman bundle with the second controller. I dislike forcing bundles but I also was planning on buying the console, spiderman and a second controller and 625 is pretty close to the best prices I've seen for each of those items so I don't really care.

Was refreshing Instagram on desktop and it suddenly popped up, 0 likes when I clicked the link

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bdmc5 wrote: »
    My understanding was there would be a link on HN homepage but theres wasnt one - you actually had to be on their facebook page to click a link that brought you in?

It literally said that the updates would only be provided on their Social(s)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Protest the Zero

Even though that went in a heartbeat, fair play to Harvey Norman that was actually an effective way of preventing bots. I got some bundle, I just furiously clicked on something...lucky dip I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭madcabbage

That Spiderman bundle seems to be fairly priced out of all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭klose

bdmc5 wrote: »

You got a message on their site to redirect you to their social media pages to click the link, which is ridiculous. The search goes on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Was anyone watching on Instagram on a phone? The link wasn't clickable or wouldn't copy/paste for me!? Wasted valuable seconds trying then had to go to Facebook on mobile to find the clickable link!! Well gone by the time I submitted!

Advertisement