Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

Aargh, still waiting 😬
    puzl wrote: »
    Got my payment link.. all paid for and done now!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Davrbarrystea

Just picked mine up from DID. Big thanks to the guy who put the tip up

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

recyclops wrote: »
    No picking up so probably the wait for it to be delivered

I did click and collect. I'll be mailed when it's in store

• Registered Users Posts: 13 terrak

got mine in harveys today lads thanks for all your help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

kkontour wrote: »
    Aargh, still waiting ��

same, waiting here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

puzl wrote: »
    Got my payment link.. all paid for and done now!

Any delivery date mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭melchior1951

I was lucky this morning and filled out the form only once. Now I have received five payment links so far though. So there are apparently some mix-ups happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I was lucky this morning and filled out the form only once. Now I have received five payment links so far though. So there are apparently some mix-ups happening.

Check you out... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

The real MVP is madmoe, who has thanked almost every post in this thread without any posts that I've noticed.

I'm always lurking around ;-) I'm a thankaholic! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

I’ll take one of the links please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭guinang

Long time lurker on this thread. Missed the harvey deal was on the website instead of social media. Duh.

Anyone know what the smyths approach has been? Just stock becomes available or they do the also have special links?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Payment made after being lucky this morning, going straight to a nephew though, his need is greater :)

I'm holding out for a digital, so hopefully, we see them soon enough.
    Thanks to all here who keep this thread going, and hopefully those still waiting get sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Did many people go with click and collect for HN? Showing the stores as unavailable (obviously) but wondering if it's still good to go ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rcartero

Do you mean five unique links? How does that happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 05rblake

guinang wrote: »
    Long time lurker on this thread. Missed the harvey deal was on the website instead of social media. Duh.

Anyone know what the smyths approach has been? Just stock becomes available or they do the also have special links?
    The last time before Christmas it was just on the website. Think it was at half 10 at night. The website crashed a lot but I presume they'll do the same thing again

rcartero wrote: »
    Do you mean five unique links? How does that happen?

Yes, five unique links :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

But please stop sending me PMs. I'm neither using the additional links myself nor giving them to someone else. If I did, this would only mean that there wouldn't be enough stock for people who ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lavash

Hi guys long time lurker, thanks so much for all the tips. I managed to secure one from HN this morning... at least I think i did, as I got the email! Is anyone else still awaiting their payment link? Beginning to panic now, especially seeing someone received five payment links

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

Finally after so many failed attempts I got the payment link,l and have paid. All done
    #phew

Lavash wrote: »
    Hi guys long time lurker, thanks so much for all the tips. I managed to secure one from HN this morning... at least I think i did, as I got the email! Is anyone else still awaiting their payment link? Beginning to panic now, especially seeing someone received five payment links

I'm sure HN will sort this out soon. It said on the form this morning that you should contact customer support if you haven't received a code until tomorrow. Either way, if you got the confirmation this morning, you will get a payment link at some point, don't worry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Lavash wrote: »

I haven't received a payment link yet either. Apparently it took all day last time too

Edit. Was in my promotions box on Gmail!

Was anyone able to set up cluck and collect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Lavash

I'm sure HN will sort this out soon. It said on the form this morning that you should contact customer support if you haven't received a code until tomorrow. Either way, if you got the confirmation this morning, you will get a payment link at some point, don't worry :)

Thanks :) , I'm trying not to freak out but would be just my luck if something weird happened ! Fingers crossed it comes soon

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭CapriciousOne

penev10 wrote: »
    I haven't received a payment link yet either. Apparently it took all day last time too

Heard that was only available for the KFC console.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Wahooooooooo! Ordered!

PS didnt bother with click and collect, I'll just get it delivered easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

**My experience so far **

Got online and by pure luck got a bundle.

Went to pay. I didnt receive a OTP message from my bank (extra security measure) so now need to wait for upto 2 hours for my bank and visa to sort it. Meanwhile the clock is ticking....

What a nightmare, rang the store and asked to speak to the guy on the e-mail (who had mentioned to give him a call with any issues) only to be told he doesn't work there, its on-line only lol

Im sure it will get sorted but Jesus they should have live chat for quieres and such.

Will update if i do manage to secure, if not, there will be one available tomorrow:)

Panic over. Got the confirmation email. Will be delivered next week id imagine. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

I did click and collect.

---

As you have selected 'Click and Collect', please do not proceed to the store until you receive your ‘Ready to Collect' email.

Did you know - you now have the option of choosing our Contactless Click & Collect service? This service allows you to wait in your car until a member of staff drops your order out to you! Please note: once at the store the average wait time for orders is ten minutes.

To avail of this service simply choose the ‘Contactless Click & Collect’ option on your ‘Ready to Collect’ email.

---

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

I did click and collect.

---

As you have selected 'Click and Collect', please do not proceed to the store until you receive your ‘Ready to Collect' email.

Did you know - you now have the option of choosing our Contactless Click & Collect service? This service allows you to wait in your car until a member of staff drops your order out to you! Please note: once at the store the average wait time for orders is ten minutes.

To avail of this service simply choose the ‘Contactless Click & Collect’ option on your ‘Ready to Collect’ email.

---

Which store out of curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mousi

Can confirm mine was in Gmail Promotion folder too, but when I had clicked it the timer was still 1Day + :)

Thanks again everyone, and happy Friday :D
    penev10 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭jb_connolly

Order confirmed and paid for at HN :D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭jj880

I got multiple emails also. I thot I got Sackboy bundle but first email i got was for spiderman so paid for that soon as i got the email because then I wasnt sure what I clicked. Im only ordering 1 console. They can easily add another spiderman game to a bundle if I took someone elses spiderman game but I dont think it would be right to order another console. It could feck up someone elses order completely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

Fair play to you jj880, if only the rest of the world were as honest.

Advertisement